Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Tre - What Scarf you thinking about?
pretty much sold on the graphite joint- runner up would be the blk/blk damier or grey/grey

just gotta see it in person-

Damn, I'm really feeling the LV Conspiration Mask sunnies.

Also for my Canadian folk, Nov 12, Private shopping night @ Holt Renfrew. Get a HR GC with purchases over 750 (50), 1250 (100), 2250 (200), 5000 (500).

Works great for me, a week before my bday, cop my coat and a lil something extra.

Originally Posted by The Rat Pack Is Back

this is the scarf

fullshotcopyfp3.jpg
Anyone know where I can still get this?

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

I really like that scarf...but being in Cali hardly a need...still though
laugh.gif
c'mon man who cares about the "need" itsall about "swag splashing on haters" i hear dudes is wearing them joints in MIAMI

/sarcasm

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif
c'mon man who cares about the "need" its all about "swag splashing on haters" i hear dudes is wearing them joints in MIAMI

/sarcasm
laugh.gif
It'd come in handy for my once every other visit toChicago and this years trip to NYC.....in October..

laugh.gif
c'mon man who cares about the "need" its all about "swag splashing on haters" i hear dudes is wearing them joints in MIAMI

/sarcasm
laugh.gif
It'd come in handy for my once every other visit to Chicago and this years trip to NYC.....in October..
i just came from the store- they were out of that scarf but they had a similar one that was a lil bigger and much lighter...more of a"fashion scarf" so that might work for you-

Q- ima go with the graphite scarf and the reg all black hat with the rubber square plate

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

How much is the scarf running for?
I need a beanie for winter too...

beanies are 280ish
scarves are like 350-400ish

they said they were getting more in next week and would give me a call

laugh.gif

/sarcasm
laugh.gif
It'd come in handy for my once every other visit to Chicago and this years trip to NYC.....in October..
i just came from the store- they were out of that scarf but they had a similar one that was a lil bigger and much lighter...more of a "fashion scarf" so that might work for you-

Q- ima go with the graphite scarf and the reg all black hat with the rubber square plate
That's a great mix I got to go there this week because of what happened last time, so supposedly there suppose to restock the items I wanted,so since I originally wanted the Black Damier Ski Hat I may get that with the matching Scarf but your combo is just as good.

laugh.gif

/sarcasm
laugh.gif
i just came from the store- they were out of that scarf but they had a similar one that was a lil bigger and much lighter...more of a "fashion scarf" so that might work for you-

That's a great mix I got to go there this week because of what happened last time, so supposedly there suppose to restock the items I wanted, so since I originally wanted the Black Damier Ski Hat I may get that with the matching Scarf but your combo is just as good.
pimp.gif
yea i dont know...it looks like TOO much too me...i meanits for regular wear....the hat is subtle and the scarf stands out a lil....also can wear the solid hat with more-

edit: for LazyJ
nick_cannon_mariah_carey_08_wenn2112548.jpg

if he can wear that wool joint in a CLUB in VEGAS...then you can wear the other one in cali
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

/sarcasm
laugh.gif

That's a great mix I got to go there this week because of what happened last time, so supposedly there suppose to restock the items I wanted, so since I originally wanted the Black Damier Ski Hat I may get that with the matching Scarf but your combo is just as good.
pimp.gif
yea i dont know...it looks like TOO much too me...i mean its for regular wear....the hat is subtle and the scarf stands out a lil....also can wear the solid hat with more-

nick_cannon_mariah_carey_08_wenn2112548.jpg

if he can wear that wool joint in a CLUB in VEGAS...then you can wear the other one in cali
laugh.gif

I swear I was going to say to wear the scarf with some t-shirt and shorts here in CA.
laugh.gif

Nick could pull it off because Mariah is right there and no-one is looking at him anyways.
So to recap, a scarf, a shirt, with shorts and a beautiful lade on your arms and your set to go.
laugh.gif

I ono about shorts now....but do you.

I was being sarcastic as it is ironic to wear a scarf, with a shirt because if it is cold why wear a shirt?
So I just pushed it over with the shorts comment to make it more ridiculous.
I was just playing along with Kingtre's sarcastic remarks.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

I ono about shorts now....but do you.

I was being sarcastic as it is ironic to wear a scarf, with a shirt because if it is cold why wear a shirt?
So I just pushed it over with the shorts comment to make it more ridiculous.
I was just playing along with Kingtre's sarcastic remarks.
happy.gif
laugh.gif
to tell you the truth i seen it all summer - granted"fashion scarves" like the silk joints etc are OK but people were buggin with the shemagh joints and full wool winter scarves like they was doinnnnnnitttt
smh.gif

and yea nick gets a pass for whatever cause of MC - but hes also breaking the rules according to jimmy
[jimmy] thats like wearing one nike and one puma [/jimmy]

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

^^^ Mines on the 29th. You just missed being a fellow Scorpio by one day.

wait?...whats today?!?....Im a Scorp'...my bday is on the 25th!

26th
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

alot of Scorpio's in the high end thread
laugh.gif

here's my scarf for this winter, it's light enough that you could wear it in normal temperatures pretty comfortably.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Has anyone checked out NVSBL Tailors?
Seen the jackets in person a few times, they are very nice. The Ribbed Leather jacket is prob my fave out of the line.

Looking to cop a scarf this weekend myself, Thinkin Prada Red.....

laugh.gif

/sarcasm
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
yea i dont know...it looks like TOO much too me...i mean its for regular wear....the hat is subtle and the scarf stands out a lil....also can wear the solid hat with more-

laugh.gif
I'm sorry, tre, was there a dude in the pic? I didn't see.....
You're going to have me walking around like a euro tourist in NYC and/or SF.
laugh.gif

^^^ I like the LV scarf but for me, I prefer the Paul Smith one's.
I just like his color combinations better, it's a personal choice though.

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

Hmmm...i dunno if i can pull the trigger on a 400$ scarf..when for about a 100 more i can cop some shoes..
theres a bunch of diff ones...400 was that particular joint...you can prob get one starting at like 250-275

And I already feel self-conscious wearing the shoes and belt at the same time, but damn that dude looks like he is a mannequin on display at the LV store.
laugh.gif
i just said the same exact thing in the jewel thread...all he needs is one of the graphite bags-
laugh.gif

he needa take another pic in that same fit with a bag and scarf thrown in the mix.

Back
Top Bottom