Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Tre here's one of the pics of me with the scarf...

2zrnrmc.jpg

From Thursday night @ Drake's Private Party, finally announced properly his signing to Interscope, Wayne exec-producing his album and wrote a bunch oftracks for Detox.

C - It was one of those situations I didn't even look @ the tag, I don't even know where my receipt is. I THINK it was $275 when heflashed me the price tag, I just knew I wanted it so as long as it wasn't over $350 then I'm good. I actually wore the beanie for a total of 5 mins Ithought it was a little too much but figured to try it out, my peoples said it was great but I just don't like too much of one pattern at one time.

^ Well I would NEVER od like that, I'll be in Vancouver soon anyways you been hiding..

There's a few more pics I'm waiting for one had a head to toe shot.

Anyways from the '08 BET Hip Hop Awards.

83343268.jpg

83340998.jpg

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Tre here's one of the pics of me with the scarf...

2zrnrmc.jpg

From Thursday night @ Drake's Private Party, finally announced properly his signing to Interscope, Wayne exec-producing his album and wrote a bunch of tracks for Detox.

Looking like Freeway in that pic
laugh.gif
just playing. That fit is dope.

yea you had on the kicks too? i would do the plain beanie...

and
nerd.gif
on Jadas jacket?! that cant be louis? can it? looks like a dapperdan type setup

Originally Posted by Kingtre

yea you had on the kicks too? i would do the plain beanie...

and
nerd.gif
on Jadas jacket?! that cant be louis? can it? looks like a dapper dan type setup
Nah Tre I didn't have on the shoes that def would've been too much, I still got to get that Solid Black Damier Ski Hat (Rocko's joint)for some reason I was so hype to get the other $++% I picked up I forgot about the Solid Beanie.

nice hat i wear that same joint to the gym now
laugh.gif

54e36ed31ec10645639da619538cdea2613b8f8e.pjpg

sick.gif
i needa get on Tdot level with the LV though. CT finally gettin a storein Nov.

i think i said it in another thread, but Jada been stylin lately.

From MTV.com

LINK

[h1][/h1]
[h1]T.I.'s 'Swing Ya Rag' Video Held Up By Gucci, Louis Vuitton[/h1]

T.I. says the video for "Swing Ya Rag" - an undeniably mammoth musical moment on Paper Trail - is one for the vaults. Tip and Swizz Beatz shot the video many weeks ago, around the same time as the "What Up, What's Haapnin' " clip. However, the two companies mentioned in the song were not excited about the prospect of full-on visuals for the record.

"We did it, and it came out hot," Tip said of the video. "Louis [Vuitton] and Gucci started trippin' about it. They were saying we were infringing, in one way or another. They weren't happy about it. They didn't want it to come out. But it's hot, though." One thing the King of the South doesn't need is another headache. He's planning his tour and shooting the film "Bone Deep." Still, the fans would love it if the lost video mysteriously hit the Net on a blog or something.

Tip has moved on, and a video for "Live Your Life" with Rihanna is on the way shortly. There's also still hope for a "Swagger Like Us" video and a major performance.
"I hope we can pull that off," Tip said of a video featuring song co-stars Jay-Z, Kanye West and Lil Wayne. "That was the definite intentions initially. We have to see when everybody is all available. I'm available whenever they are." ..
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Weakkkk...

Just blur out the LV/Gucci products, LOL...

Or I'm just sure they just don't want a prison bound felon 'advertising' their goods.
Much like the whole HipHop + Cristal issue.

Yeah it's probably the last part, I just wanted to see the video come to life since it's one of my fav tracks from the album and I'm a big fan ofSwizzy (musically and fashion wise).

hey im sorry i cant do it myself but can anybody post the pic of jim jones in the "CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT "thread id like to know what brand is thesweater he is wearing thx in advance EDIT: its in the jewelry thread pages 215 and 216

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

The logos on Jada's jacket look enormous. The whole monogramoflauge of it is exploded, it seems.
yea i'm calling bang bang- it just doesnt make any sense otherwise
laugh.gif
the overall style of the jacket + the exaggerated print-

[h1][/h1]
T.I.'s 'Swing Ya Rag' Video Held Up By Gucci, Louis Vuitton
good
laugh.gif
TI making LV look bad...swizzy been doing gucci andLV proper but something about TI just aint right....

sick.gif
i needa get on Tdot level with the LV though. CT finally gettin a store in Nov.
come to the bean sir - or even eluxury-

Nah Tre I didn't have on the shoes that def would've been too much, I still got to get that Solid Black Damier Ski Hat (Rocko's joint) for some reason I was so hype to get the other $++% I picked up I forgot about the Solid Beanie.
pimp.gif

come to the bean sir - or even eluxury-
yea i know bean got it, yall got gucci store too correct.

boston or nyc same amount of time either direction, its been a while for that area.
pimp.gif

397192247_GqtiP-M-1.jpg

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom