Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Prada Shoes, Burberry Jeans, D&G V Neck
n thas just water on my shirt, , spilled something on it

Whats a Goyard wallet hit for?
nerd.gif

I thought the card case was like 300...

^ wallets go for 525 i believe for the red and black...colors such as blue, green, yellow etc go for 700

z2BoB.jpg

Balenciaga black wool trousers
Balenciaga painted jeans
Burberry Prorsum cotton trousers
Lanvin blazer + bow-tie

Deets:
Spoiler [+]
GJUlV.jpg

Aq2yg.jpg

gX2QW.jpg

so glad i didnt pay retail for that gucci zip up or i woulda been 
mad.gif
right now-

i had my sa going hard to find me one black but she didnt...i actually ended up with one i liked more

for some reason i cant get into the grey gucci stuff with the g/r/g web- everytime theres new clothes that come in black white grey and navy my store seems to get grey and sometimes navy...

Rumor: Kanye West Working on High End Fashion Label

According to Frillr, Kanye West is currently living in Paris in an attempt to launch a new high-end clothing line for men and women. An initial showing of the range is slate to be presented in September 2011 for the Spring/Summer 2012 season. This latest rumor comes as no surprise following Kanye’s much hyped but never officially released Pastelle label from a couple of years back. Stay tuned for further developments.

I was looking to buy a graphite LV belt but not sure what size would fit me. From my understanding is that these designer belts tend to have different sizing..If i wear a sz 30 in pants/denim what would be the appropriate size to order?

Had to exchange the white APCs since it was too big, got this grey Jil jeans instead.
cgHs4.jpg

Got a belt as well.
ZeT5d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom