Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

So the alternative to buying $1500 jeans when you can't afford them is to buy a $150 look a like?

Still seems like fronting (my opinion).

FYI, don't own a pair of Balmain or Embellish.
Yeah pretty much. I mean even 150 is a lot for jeans and the average person ain't spending 150 on jeans.

No... that's not. $150 is a pretty AVERAGE amount to spend on denim.

Unless you're buying $39 H&M denim that are going to burst into flames next to any source of heat.
The average person in America does not spend 150 for jeans. Not gonna argue with you.

Last edited:

I know many don't like him but he one of the best dressed.

Props to his stylist Ugo

Bieber has nice pieces but they're never really worn well in my opinion. Put together well? Maybe but he doesn't wear them well. He tends to look like someone just handed him what the "cool kids" wear.

In contrast, you look at someone like Harry Styles who's often in SLP and wears it well. He looks comfortable with the style and pulls looks off better than Bieber in my opinion.

I agree. Bieber just never looks natural. And IMO, thats 99% of style. The way in which its worn.

Burberry x Nudie x Balenciaga #DesignerSh t

"TRUE STORY: My jeans cost about $240" - Dom Kennedy voice***​

Last edited:
So the alternative to buying $1500 jeans when you can't afford them is to buy a $150 look a like?

Still seems like fronting (my opinion).

FYI, don't own a pair of Balmain or Embellish.

No the alternative is to buy whatever you like because you like it and not worried about "frontin" or what others think. Something i finally learned 2/3 years ago.

Some people wouldn't even know they are "frontin". Example. I'm form the Midwest but live in Cali. Not one of my best friends back home know about Balmain, SL or Givenchy. They know of the Gucci, LV, Prada etc because that's usually associated with urban areas. So if one of my friends did buy these $150 bikers (which they wouldn't because $150 is alot to them for jeans) they wouldn't even know they were "frontin" or wearing a replica or whatever you want to say. They purchased them because they liked them.

I like the Hudson bikers. They're dope to me. Cost about $320. I just got my first pair of Balmain 3 weeks ago or so. I can't honestly say the $1000 price difference for Balmain is justified.
Am i frontin because I'm rockin Hudson Bikers and not Balmain? Would Kanye or Beiber or some celebrity be frontin because they're wearing Hudson Bikers or these $150? Nope, they'd probably be praised for it.

I still rock my Members only Faux leather jackets and get crazy compliments and people are surprised at the brand. It's a killer jacket to me.

I'm not coming at ya neck with this reply. I just disagree that wearing these or any bikers regardless of price means your frontin. In general if you like something, cop it cause you like it.

airnesta23 airnesta23 thx for the love.

This Jacket Here. I have it in Brown, Green, Gray and Blue. Gets love and looks often. Paid maybe $60 for it 3 years ago or so and had it tailored to perfection.

I actually wasn't in love with it. The size 50 was ALMOST too short for my liking and the sleeves were super short (I've got orangutan arms) but the 52 was far too billowy in the body. Also, the pockets are so shallow, which made the 52 look even more odd in the body when I put my hands in the pocket... That jacket just doesn't work for me. Had to just take L gracefully.

Just yesterday I saw two guys in the black one and it looked nice. It's cool though, I'm plotting on that FW camel overcoat.

I agree. Bieber just never looks natural. And IMO, thats 99% of style. The way in which its worn.
Agreed. Too many times folks force fits. It just seems a lot of the old hypebeast done turned to luxury items instead of Jordans and they still look off. It be looking like a costume for them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom