Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

New to these High End brands but had my eye on a certain Gucci polo (blue diamante cotton pique polo) on their site. I'd like to order but unsure of the fit. Can anybody help me out.
I would size up one on Gucci polo shirts and they do regularly go on sale at end of the season if interested I have few Gucci polo shirts and t shirts that are unworn I would be willing to let go of for a reasonable discount if your a size large and interested pm me

Anybody seen that on the YSL site they have Super Destroyed Dirty 50s denim? Is that old? Or new? I never noticed that pair on there. 

UPS only accepting checks for COD :x

I've never owned a check in my life. I just want my Balmain :smh:

Does anyone know if I can go to the Customer Center and pay with a card? All I'm finding just say pay the driver with a check.

Get one of ya fam/friend's to hold you down with their check book bruh.

Then go out and get your damn own..

UPS only accepting checks for COD
sick.gif

I've never owned a check in my life. I just want my Balmain
mean.gif

Does anyone know if I can go to the Customer Center and pay with a card? All I'm finding just say pay the driver with a check.
Paying for Balmain via COD

No Checking account, no bank account?

Signs your "ballin' so hard" needs work….

Last edited:
Paying for Balmain via COD

No Checking account, no bank account?

Signs your "ballin' so hard" needs work….

Lol. It's the customs fee I'm needing the check for. I have a bank account, I just don't have physical checks. I've never needed them. I take care of all my responsibilities electronically.

NTalk fam need some help

Purchased my first pair of Balmain. Obviously i love them. Little tight on my thighs but got a new tailor to fix that.
Anyhow, I purchased another pair off ebay. "looked real" seller claim to be authentic and had honest feedback. (You're always covered through ebay if not tho)
I got them in other day and compared to my ones purchased from ssense. Everything looks legit/same. Quality is good. a little lighter in weight than ones from ssense.
Is there something to look for regarding fake Balmain? Has anyone every seen this style before? I know there are some very good replicas out there. Help me out. thx

Any sites besides YSL you guys recommend to buy SLP denim less than the US prices. I know ssense but they don't have the pair Im looking for. 

NTalk fam need some help

Purchased my first pair of Balmain. Obviously i love them. Little tight on my thighs but got a new tailor to fix that.
Anyhow, I purchased another pair off ebay. "looked real" seller claim to be authentic and had honest feedback. (You're always covered through ebay if not tho)
I got them in other day and compared to my ones purchased from ssense. Everything looks legit/same. Quality is good. a little lighter in weight than ones from ssense.
Is there something to look for regarding fake Balmain? Has anyone every seen this style before? I know there are some very good replicas out there. Help me out. thx

I'm far from a Balmain biker expert, so take this with a grain of salt but they look a little off to me; LIke a fake version of these:

What did you pay? If I remember correctly, retail was like 2.5k.

Lol. It's the customs fee I'm needing the check for. I have a bank account, I just don't have physical checks. I've never needed them. I take care of all my responsibilities electronically.

I'm always at work when UPS delivers, so I get my packages forwarded to the UPS store by my work(You can set a pick-up location on the tracking page). That way, if I owe a customs fee I can pay it in cash or card. Also, I think UPS will leave you an invoice that you can pay over the phone.

Last edited:
UPS location in my area doesn't accept cash or card, only personal checks or money order. Learned that the hard way when I had to drive to the UPS store and they wouldn't release my package.

UPS location in my area doesn't accept cash or card, only personal checks or money order. Learned that the hard way when I had to drive to the UPS store and they wouldn't release my package.

That's ridiculous, they're really stuck in the dark age...

Last edited:
Just razzing ya, checks suck. Last time I used a check was for paying UPS customs fees just a few days ago! Before that it was for the downpayment for my car. I put cash down once for a deposit on an ordered A4 and when the deal feel through, the dealership made it seem like I was crazy to think Audi would have $2000 cash on hand to give me when I was on my way to the Benz dealership to get my c coupe.  

@shin3314 air murphy 23 air murphy 23

A big thanks to both of you. They were indeed fake. Shin even found the authentic version of this pair.
Already emailed seller, getting $ back no problem. Thanks again. I'll just be sticking with Ssense and barneys for Balmain :D

Cross-post from HEDS thread:

Deal at Neiman's right now...

**DISCOUNT: In-store offer ends 04/19/15. This email must be presented in person at time of purchase. See sales associate for details. ONLINE: To receive $50 USD off, enter the promo code APR50 in the promotion code box in your shopping bag during checkout. The value of your order must total $200 USD before shipping and tax. Discount applies to merchandise total only. Qualifying items will be designated on the site with a colored flag or outline. Does not apply to previous purchases or wedding registry items. Not valid with any other discount offer or purchases of the NM Gift Card[emoji]174[/emoji]. Other exclusions may apply. Neiman Marcus employees are not eligible for offer. One discount per customer. Offer ends 04/19/15 at 5 PM CT.

Back
Top Bottom