Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

ugh. I seent the destroyed one in stores over the weekend but didnt decide to try on

If Kev recommending doe....bouta head back asap :lol:

been told u bout that stuff. u stay schleep
false brodie.

You told me to look for the Faider Fackermann joints which I did as per your rec :stoneface:
Not my fault the store didn't have them but at no point did you push the distressed/hole-y jawn so stay schleep ya self yung

false brodie.

You told me to look for the Faider Fackermann joints which I did as per your rec
indifferent.gif

Not my fault the store didn't have them but at no point did you push the distressed/hole-y jawn so stay schleep ya self yung
yes i did. u too busy being late to the game 

you also the same dude who told me I couldn't pull off a double rider [emoji]128564[/emoji]
yea cuz u were prancing around in dandy suits and mad men combovers. 

context buddy context.

People just want a fair shot.

This is far from new in present age. Lol

You gotta be one FOG sheep if Dad Shirt really has your interest lol o man must be nice to work in fashion

Last edited:
good look. No sz 34,36 and no size 13 shoes...hell not even size 12

:lol:. Going to assume that isn't correct

Idk man by the looks of that us bigger sized dudes might be out of luck, no size XL either.

Luckily I think I'll be good with sizing in regard to the peacoats, they go up to 42 R. The navy blue one if anyone that doesn't want that can snag that for me :nerd: would be compensated.

ok so i saw the yeezy collection in person it is the worst cut most poorly conceived garbage this side of H&M. you get what you deserve if you pay retail for this crap

Welp. Just called their customer service and they confirmed 33 was the largest pant size. Unfortunately, they just created a reseller. Sell 1 of each item to buy 1 pair of actual balmain :lol:.

I know folks despise resellers #onhere, but it's balmain's fault.

Balmain barley carries larger tho, I bought an XL crew neck over the winter and that joint fit like a medium. I agree that it would be dumb but I wouldn't be surprised either.

Ah. I have no balmain but assumed all their ish fits young. If the collab fits larger to normal maybe it won't be so bad.

Back
Top Bottom