Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Aight bet thanks, I would probably need a 2XL, need that price to be a tiny bit better to cop

Sorry it was 40% off. This was a few days ago.
And it's gone from what I see

Je sale is tomorrow at 11 est. take a look on their site if they have your size. I don't think the discount will be that great through. These basically sold out instantly and some larger sizes have been floating around since.

Sorry it was 40% off. This was a few days ago.
Je sale is tomorrow at 11 est. take a look on their site if they have your size. I don't think the discount will be that great through. These basically sold out instantly and some larger sizes have been floating around since.
Larger size is what I need, but I would push for 50% or better, retail on that jacket is very high for my taste. Even 50% would have me hesitant

I'd wear 4 times. If I can get it for 5 bills, I'll probably cop. I just need to figure out my size.

Last edited:
I'd wear 4 times. If I can get it for 5 bills, I'll probably cop. I just need to figure out my size.

It won't be that cheap. I didnt buy it for that reason too. While it looks interesting, I can't really wear it casually in my current stage in life. I'm open to all types of materials, but colors have to be muted mostly

I seen dudes on Instagram pull it off though.

Last edited:

drkingschultz drkingschultz yeah that's what I meant by the pockets on the new denim. The raw black D10s are pretty lightweight, so even though they're raw, they don't feel too stiff if that makes any sense. They break in really quick too. I believe SLP denim is sanforized, so I take the same size in raw and washed models and the fit is pretty much the same.

The SLP raw black is a unique black. It's black warp and weft and it has this matte sheen to it. It's not as jet black as say the Acne Stay Cash (which is a lint magnet BTW), but I think it has a more refined look. I know it sounds ridiculous to say all this about a plain pair of black jeans, but those are probably my favorite pair of jeans I own.

echau echau You have a excellent denim collection so for you to say that they must be great! I'm buying them.

Last edited:
@DrKingSchultz  I don't have any of the Cast 2s, but I've heard to size the same. The best thing to do would be to check the measurements since SLP sizing varies season to season. Doesn't End have a free return policy in the UK? You should buy two sizes and return the one that doesn't fit. 

First, John Elliott tried to be like Vetements with all the over szied nonsense, Now they are trying to be Saint Laurent? I'm not mad cause it's a better look. I just find it funny.

https://www.johnelliott.co/products/ls-button-up-shadow-black
Wow, repped for posting this!

Have been watching a FW13 black/red flannel on Grailed & was about to pull the trigger soon on it but for half the price, brand new? Yeah, I'll take the latter.

Hope they veer towards this aesthetic going forward as opposed to that oversized crap as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom