Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like gradients? Margielas has used that technique on the GATs before.
m0una.jpg

That shot didn't do the justice to those Arenas a few pages up IMO. That treatment is called "Degrade" (deh-grah-deh)

Last edited:
Color in general looks off.

I have Rouge Braise myself. Idk if those are supposed to be Pavot or some older joint but they look very off in comparison to the pair I own.

Cereal, just ask bruh if that comes with OG box. That's how you can catch folk slippin.

On the talk of Arenas, anyone know of any spot that still carries the navy/black calf joints in a 42?

If I can't land those, I'm considering suedes but haven't decided yet. Just curious if leather is even a viable option.

[
Here are a few more pics to help with a legit check. And if legit, could I get a price check. I want to buy them
They're fake and the box is fake. I always notice that the bar code on fake boxes is incredibly squished together and would not really scan

Anyone know what a size 10 in nikes would equate to in a filling pieces shoe?

I kind of like these.

Anyone know what a size 10 in nikes would equate to in a filling pieces shoe?

I kind of like these.
Their sizes are always so weird. I think you're a 42/8 in Filling Pieces' incredibly nonsensical sizing system. 

Authenticity check of this Balenciaga Arena?

I noticed in the Authentic pairs, there is a number marked at the tip on the bottom of the sole. This one however does not. They seem legit, but at the same time they don't really seem legit.

underneath the lot number there is the Made in Spain thing

top of sole

Bottom of sole

My white and Rouge Grenat were purchased directly from Balenciaga. So I can safely assume those are authentic. As you can see the black arenas are a bit shorter, yet they are all size 41.

Last edited:
these are growing on me , are they comfortable tho ? it always looks like people toes are squished in the front 

also with the adidas collabs, do they run tts ? like does the raf simons stan smith 8.5 fit like a normal stan smith 8.5 or do i have to figure out a conversion chart and get my regular size in raf simons ? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom