Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

need those all green straps. ewww

I've just purchased the Pervenche and the Mimosa....waiting for the poppy red (in the first pic are showed the women version)

I may be the minority but I think Buscemi would look sicker without the heel tab. Lanvin mids look interesting. Have they done mids in the past? I've only seen lows and high tops from them.

I waited to long to grab those red suede arenas now they are all sold out in the u.s :smh: .....I have to slow down on the Jordan's releases so I can finally get some SL10/h before the price rise again

I may be the minority but I think Buscemi would look sicker without the heel tab. Lanvin mids look interesting. Have they done mids in the past? I've only seen lows and high tops from them.
I agree with you 100%. Those huge heel tabs are a little too much

What's up guys. I don't usually do this but I have to ask. I'm trying to get blk and gold sl10s and need help. How much does the leather give on em? Tried on a 44 and it's kinda snug. And a 44.5 thats a Lil big. So I'm not sure what direction to go in. Pls help if u can.

My Arenas Recently got scuffed & I love these sneakers so much I'm thinking about swabbing over the scuff marks with leather shoe paint. But I don't know which color to use. I have narrowed it down to two colors. Which color should I use

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom