Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol i was wondering the same thing but imma post my hard bottoms/dress shoes here until further notice
Those are dope, speaking of ...is there a thread in here for high end dress shoes, because I rock dress shoes and boots more than anything else anymore

lol i was wondering the same thing but imma post my hard bottoms/dress shoes here until further notice

Check out the dressing better thread.

I got my black and gold SL's I didnt get a chance to add them to this picture tho. 

But if anyone is looking try calling Saint Laurent in PA at the king/prince of Persia Mall ask for Orlando. Not sure if they sold out yet but I did get mines after only a week. And they had to order mines actually. 

Last edited:
Got wifey's pair in yesterday...hopefully mine can come in soon lol

So In regard to the python triple strap and all the other kicks that were on sale at the Margiela store, the Sales Associate informed me that they are no longer available and have been shipped back to the head quarters. :smh: So I guess the gat version will have to suffice.

I should of posted but i totally forgot after my trip and was in a rush till someone just asked smh. They also had the all metallic triple straps on sale for stupid cheap. Sorry man

My Arenas Recently got scuffed & I love these sneakers so much I'm thinking about swabbing over the scuff marks with leather shoe paint. But I don't know which color to use. I have narrowed it down to two colors. Which color should I use
Maybe it's just me but i see no point in sweating scruffs on a shoe that is supposed to have the "distressed" look?

I'm sure I can find em. No clue of where they are exactly tho. Can someone please help me with sizing?
Are they no longer in stock on the SLP website? Haven't checked in awhile. 
They are available for Pre-Order on the YSL site and the estimated arrival date is 3 months away. That's why I'm trying to find a spot that has them in-stock now. I don't wanna wait that long. Trying to have them in time for a special event coming up. flysololife flysololife suggested calling one of the stores and seeing if they can order them faster for you so I'm gonna try doing that this weekend

They are available for Pre-Order on the YSL site and the estimated arrival date is 3 months away. That's why I'm trying to find a spot that has them in-stock now. I don't wanna wait that long. Trying to have them in time for a special event coming up. @FlySoloLife suggested calling one of the stores and seeing if they can order them faster for you so I'm gonna try doing that this weekend
Definitely call that store bro. Tell em Ajay referred you. Not that it really matters I get nothing lol. But I ordered there and got mines from there. No 3 months estimated arrival for me. 

Last edited:
^^^ Ditto.

No lie, I had a dream that I had those on and was straight stunting. Leg crossed on my lap to show off the bottoms like an old school player or something lol.

Did yall pre-order from the website or a boutique?

Srs

I just talked to a CL SA
......I'm put on the new arrivals email list so call your local boutiques

She said they don't have exact date in Feb.....no pre orders or ppl accounted for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom