Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw these for the first time yesterday at the Saint Laurent store at the King of Prussia mall. Sorry for the bad pic.

Last edited:
Saw these for the first time yesterday at the Saint Laurent store at the King of Prussia mall. Sorry for the bad pic.
Yeah the guy from that Saint Laurent at that mall sent me a pic of those too. Im not sold on them man. They for some reason they don't do it for me at all. Something seems to be off to me about them. Off white soles with white laces doesn't really make sense to me. IMO...

Last edited:
Yeah the guy from that YSL sent me pic from there of those too. Im not sold on them man. They for some reason they don't do it for me at all. Something seems to be off to me about them. Off white soles with white laces doesn't really make sense to me. IMO...

Same here. I wasn't really feeling them. Perhaps black or red laces might make these flow better.

Like 2 days ago the red suede arenas popped up on Balenciaga website, I added my size to the cart and then the next day they were gone. Did they sell out fast or was that a glitch on there site?

I have blue suede balenciagas...I haven't seen my pair since late october...I wanted to know if anyone who has them are they turning ashy or anything?

Anywhere to get pleated margielas? Are they going to come back?

The new perforated material looks cheap to me...

all red CLs either accounted for before store has shipment or if they did get them already sold out already

Balenciagas?

If your looking for a black pair >>>

They have released a new pleated style, very expensive.

The old pleated style, are the 2013 s/s season release and are rumoured to not be returning again, you can find old style pleated though, far a few between on ebay, grailed etc

Last edited:
I am honestly very surprised my order went through. I made a separate order about 15 mins before homie posted that link and then went back and ordered those. I then emailed them trying to combine my orders to get the free shipping so the order was on hold forever. I figured they were gone. That said, ssense customer service is top notch and followed through every step of the way.

if u mean balenciagas which I think u do the only place is second hand market. Ebay and such. I do got ds violet pleateds in a 45 that I'm not married to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom