Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Ford Trainers FW15

@yusuke2fly  @javvadshah  - if youre looking for threads on high end dress shoes, best to look at styleforum where you will find plenty of threads dedicated to your favorite bespoke and high end shoemakers

and nice john lobbs.  indeed you can't go wrong with a nice austerity

i like my lobbs but prefer gaziano and koji suzuki for both style and bespoke level comfort

Not that I am even remotely interested but I already consider it sold out. :lol:

On other fashion news, Tisci might be moving to Gucci in the near future.

Ronnie Fieg is the biggest culture vulture alive. They're not even collabs anymore, he just wants to see what he can sell with his name on it.

elaborate

i have nothing of his ftr just wondering

Last edited:
elaborate
i have nothing of his ftr just wondering
He literally means what he said lol. Ronnie just wants to see what he can sell with his name on it. If you take a look at RF's history, he basically just does collabs with whatever/whoever is hot at the moment. At first it was cool, but now it's getting a little overplayed (40+ collabs in the last 2-3 yrs). He's put his name on Asics, New Balances, Clarks, Ponys, Filling Pieces, and now these Buscemis. And the price just gets higher and higher with each drop. And now he's going crazy by literally stamping his brand on everything, not just shoes.

Example:
($95)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom