Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got the thinking but what I'd like Rick Owens try and do with his next collab with Adidas is use the boost sole. I think the second gen silhouette is a perfect platform for it, quick and sloppy (and sleepy) PS below. I know Rick isn't going to be satisfied with simple silhouette on the mid-sole though but I'd like to see it.

14t7rm0.jpg

Would be good to see Raf integrate the sole in sole of his collabs too. Maybe even tubulars?

Last edited:
this past season ro adidas much better than the upcoming ones which are just a rehash. they still can't compete with ro dunks or geos

Just got the thinking but what I'd like Rick Owens try and do with his next collab with Adidas is use the boost sole. I think the second gen silhouette is a perfect platform for it, quick and sloppy (and sleepy) PS below. I know Rick isn't going to be satisfied with simple silhouette on the mid-sole though but I'd like to see it.

14t7rm0.jpg

Would be good to see Raf integrate the sole in sole of his collabs too. Maybe even tubulars?
this would be great, the spring blades this season are crap.

Saw the orange ones for the 1st time in a department store here in Hong Kong none of the balenciaga stores have them the Orange really pops.

Gonna pick up a pair of Valentino's tomorrow can't wait.

Im a 40 in MMM, what size should I be in the Saint Laurent SL10H? Looking to scoop up a pair pretty soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom