Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone try on or seen the slp cowboy boots for tnis season? Thinking of buying a pair but have mixed thoughts on them as a long term piece. Haven't seen too many pics of them

I have a DS pair from last season, maybe we can work something out, check pm

Can anyone confirm that these are Christian Louboutin "Ironito Flat Patent BK58 Black/Gun".  I bought them and the box they came in was labeled as such but it was for a different size.  Im not sure if the box was swapped with another model or what.  I found conflicting info on the web.  I think they are from spring summer 2013.  

Guys these are FIREEEEEE IN PERSON

New season SLP boots

You got more pics? Those are the ones I'm after

In regards to those Margiela's, they release multiple shades and materials of the same shoe each season. But each season the iteration varies, and I believe you are trying to compare multiple versions of that shoe and it will be incredibly hard to find that desired shade. Lanvin does the same thing with their lows. The tan/taupe one season will not be the exact same makeup the next.

Last edited:
In regards to those Margiela's, they release multiple shades and materials of the same shoe each season. But each season the iteration varies, and I believe you are trying to compare multiple versions of that shoe and it will be incredibly hard to find that desired shade. Lanvin does the same thing with their lows. The tan/taupe one season will not be the exact same makeup the next.

New to Margiela so thanks for clarifying. Still the picture (also description) and what I got look different to me and it isn't what I was expecting.

That's the second pair of shoes, that I have bought, that have came with a different shade of colour used, to what other users that have gotten with the same model.

Do Louis Spike Men Flats run TTS?  I am a 12-12.5 US.  I was thinking a 45.5 should be perfect. 

So after a whole month. I got my Margielas and I'm not happy. The suede looks completely different than the picture on the site. The site it looks like a grey in person they look more on the brown side. :smh: Thinking about selling them for $225-250 on ebay or craigslist. Unless I can get VickAlmighty or some professional customizer to dye it black or darker.

Picture from site:

Was hoping it would look like this:

Got this:
http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1426165/width/500/height/700[/IMG
[IMG]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1426170/width/500/height/700
They look good to me wat size?

Are those Pavot arenas? I know there was another color that was very similar not sure what is was called? 

Can anyone confirm that these are Christian Louboutin "Ironito Flat Patent BK58 Black/Gun".  I bought them and the box they came in was labeled as such but it was for a different size.  Im not sure if the box was swapped with another model or what.  I found conflicting info on the web.  I think they are from spring summer 2013.  

what size are these???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom