Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't get enough of these right now.

a32gTMW.jpg

z7fUUjL.jpg

Sweet pics dude!
pimp.gif
My SA knows if the arena lows drop in a red similar to the pavot/rouge braise to hold me down. I've been fielding for an all red low top arena!
These look legit to me at a glance but I would ask for more pictures of the insoles and box if I were you.
Cool. Post pics!
Thanks homie! I'll bug for a couple more pics.

Lol that was a spot on comparison. They might look better without the eBay colors. They kind of remind me of Carnivores too.

I've been here since 2003 and no beef. Have made friends with a few NTers in real life though. I'd still be using my other sn if my university didn't lock me out of my email. I PM with a lot of NTers and need those email notifications!

I've been here since 2003 and no beef. Have made friends with a few NTers in real life though. I'd still be using my other sn if my university didn't lock me out of my email. I PM with a lot of NTers and need those email notifications!

you can't change the email associated with your name?

Did you just get those SLP Royals? I just got my pair last week. I haven't gotten a chance to wear em yet because of the few days it rains in San Diego, it started raining a day or two after I got my pair.

No I have had them for some time now. Just cleaned them and replaced the laces after the beating I gave them this winter. You can wear them in the rain. I've worn mine in rain/snow plenty of times.

What's sizing like on the SL10H model?

A friend of mine is trying to land breds but is unsure what to go with. I know SL01 is TTS. Isn't 10 a half size down sort of deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom