Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious to see how the Wyatt's look with a suit. I couldn't imagine wearing them with anything bigger than a 6.5" hem, personally.

I don't necessarily dig this outfit, but here's the harness's paired with a suit:

When people line up on a regular day just to get in to the store there's really no need for them to change their approach.

The original store in Paris
dont think the line is a result of their business model. so many stores have lines at various times of the day based on foot traffic. the lines are because they want to limit the amount of customers inside the store for a quality shopping experience. no line there, but twenty deep at Louis Vuitton on a random day, no sales. I remember seeing a crazy long line nearly 50 deep at abercrombie and fitch. i never bothered to look inside so i dont even know what it looks like. not sure if they had a sale, didn't ask. pretty funny that they make you wait outside the gate. it's a decent walk from that outside gate to actually get to the store so it looked strange to see such a long line set up like that. it's the only reason i knew it was an abercrombie and fitch store. i was curious what the line was for.

It might be my OCD tendencies but when my dress shoes or boots crease/wrinkle like it the picture above I'm ready to donate them and move on. 

^^^^ Creases build character in dress shoes. Once the shoes aren't losing the actual shape you're good. A fine polish is a must.

I cant tell you how many pairs of perfectly good sneakers I'd given away because they had a slight crease. :smh: :lol:

where do u guys keep your shoes? Out in the open or stored? i just bought a few of these from ikea

Last edited:
Dope! That's your entire high end collection though? I thought you had a lot more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom