Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
EndClothing Stocking Hender Schemes now.

Last edited:
Bruh. :lol:  Should've just kept the pair as is and worn it. Suede fades over time. After breaking in the shoe, the suede likely would've been right at the colour you wanted it.  

:lol: I wasn't feeling the contrast. Would've sold as is. Its all good should have the customized pairs in a couple weeks.

Copped those last month for that price...then proceeded to gut via scissors and razor blades lol

Haha, yeah I saw bro... I actually think the outcome was quite nice. Black with the studs is very biker/rocker. Getting rid of them makes them a bit more versatile. I love the brown studs though!

Would I have had the balls to put scissors to SLP boots though? Nah haha
I've since worn them with a full suit.

The duality they now have in both of my aesthetics made it a no brainer.

Balenciaga's website restocked extra white Arenas. Their warehouse also probably found a crap ton of Rouge Grenat laying around, bc those are restocked as well randomly

Although y'all are mentioning that the most beautiful color of red is coming out for the upcoming season, I'm considering grabbing onto the Rouge Grenat's since I owned the Pavot's before, and even though I loved them, I sold them after a few months.  I guess they were too bright for my taste.

Any on feet pics of the Rouge Grenats?

EndClothing Stocking Hender Schemes now.

Saw that too. They sold out of the Jordan IV quickly! I didn't know they were that expensive. Is what they're charging regular retail?

I've since worn them with a full suit.

The duality they now have in both of my aesthetics made it a no brainer.

For sure, a sharply tailored dark grey suit with peak lapels worn a bit casually with those would be clean. You already know

Also low white CP Achilles came in today. Such a clean shoe.

And free shipping on farfetch right now, just a heads up

Damn. Informed my two homies who have been wanting extra blanc but financial issues is causing them to pass for now.

Anyone interested should really hop on those before the disappear again..

Whats the general consensus for MMM future fitting? TTS or a half size small or after some wears they fit good. 

I have heard so many many different opinions on MMM fitting as well as other brands its probably the personal preference more then one correct answer.

I wear a :

46 in Balenciagas arenas(probably could do a 45.5 if they made it

46 in Saint Laurent sneakers(SL10, 01, Fringe)

size 13 in all jordans and nikes 

Bought a size 46 in MMM chain last year fit maybe a half size snug my bro said wear the thinnest socks possible. 

Damnit. So I bought those violet pleateds in 43, figuring they wouldn't pop up again at that price and I'd just throw an insole in em to make them fit, and then a f***ing pair of 42's comes up. 

Anyone interested in a pair of violet pleateds?

Of all the time I've orderd from End, I've been hit with charges once for $65... Still haven't paid. They're going to have to come and get me.

brianmendoza brianmendoza , check your PM

hey guys i know this is a shoe thread, but where can I buy goyard wallets in the la area? i just visited barneys and an sa told me they don't stock them in the la stores anymore.

Last edited:
there's only like 5 locations in the US that carry goyard. i think neimans in beverly hills is one of them

Last edited:
kinda blows how goyard doesn't sell their products online :rolleyes . I'll give neimans a call tmrw and find out.

I like it that way. Makes it have some sort of exclusivity and doesn't bring the brand down to a norm like most other high-end brands.

That's the best part about it still leaves some exclusivity with the brand.

Read my mind. Repped.

Custom Goyard vans tho. :pimp:

Whoa. Usually hate both vans and customs that take on designer patterned leather but those look awesome!

kjbaron89 kjbaron89 Couldn't agree more. Sometimes customs look forced, but these look like they could've been released from Goyard.

Slip-ons would look sick to.

Last edited:
When people line up on a regular day just to get in to the store there's really no need for them to change their approach.

The original store in Paris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom