Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBS and End both had that pair. They were cheaper on TBS of course due the VAT discount. That and the black/blue pair are both nice to me.

Nice flooring you have there!

The RO's are nice. The toe doesn't look like it turns up as much as I thought in those pictures.

I really like the two tone ones that released a while back that look more like dunks, with the 'staple' at the back of the midsole.

@23soles  Toe box is funky on these. The shoe itself looks like I wore out the inside of sole  because the both shoes point towards the center of my body. I thought I got a faulty pair at first but my other geobaskets do the same thing. 

Check the car thread for moar!

Nice M4, I got a 2015 M235 and I love it but looking at ED for an individual M3 or M4 when the LCI comes out. It does take some of my free time and money away from shoes and clothing though.

Nice M4, I got a 2015 M235 and I love it but looking at ED for an individual M3 or M4 when the LCI comes out. It does take some of my free time and money away from shoes and clothing though.

thank you man.. the 235 is dope too! lol, and yes it does take time and money but worth it all. No matter what iam doing, or where i am driving..I always ENJOY IT. I never really felt that way with any of my previous cars....

that GIF DOE. INFO immediately. lmao

Rollings are looking good there.

I remember when they first released. I was lurking the thread and a picture RFX posted of his pair on feet sold me on them. The logo on the side is a little weak but overall they were a solid pair.

I personally prefer the SL01 over them now. The toe box on the Rolling is just SO flat but still a very nice shoe!

Quote:
Does anyone know how filling pieces fit size wise?
Most people say to size down 1 full size. From personal experience and having sized down 1 on a pair and gone tts on the other id say go tts. Hope that helps
Gonna throw in some conflicting info here, but I sized down 2 from my US and 1 from my EU size, and it's a perfect fit. That is to say, I usually wear a 9/42 and I purchased a 7/41. 

Most people say to size down 1 full size. From personal experience and having sized down 1 on a pair and gone tts on the other id say go tts. Hope that helps

Quote:
[QUOTE name="Hoosier Bad Boy 11" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/4540/post-pics-of-high-end-designer-shoes-pics/31890#post_22936353[/URL]"]

Gonna throw in some conflicting info here, but I sized down 2 from my US and 1 from my EU size, and it's a perfect fit. That is to say, I usually wear a 9/42 and I purchased a 7/41. 
[/quote]

Thanks guys I appreciate the info.

are designer comfortable at all? heard they hurt like hell

Prada & Gucci comfort level is on 10. Balenciaga's are pretty uncomfortable, no cushioning what so ever, Christian Louboutin comfort is minimal but no where near Balenciaga. If you are skeptical I'd go to a store and try the shoes on. Truthfully speaking for me I embrace the discomfort since I'm wearing the shoe for the design/look.

Last edited:
 Quote:
[QUOTE name="Hoosier Bad Boy 11" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/4540/post-pics-of-high-end-designer-shoes-pics/31890#post_22936353[/URL]"]

[/quote]

Ok, that's a huge difference from what the other guy said. So when you say sized down 2 from US, do you mean like down 2 from Nike/JB sizing?

Also, how is the comfort on filling pieces.

Am I the only one who doesn't really find designer kicks uncomfortable? I mean it isn't like wearing Pure Boosts or Air Max but of these I could wear all day long, from Arenas to GATs, from Icarus to Rollerboys, from Qasa to Geos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom