Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CP's are great. Are those JE jeans?

I'm on the lookout for the Chelsea boots too. I hope they don't disappoint. They have potential to be a daily wearer.

Yeah they're JE jeans. I'll keep you in mind if i see the CP Chelsea anywhere.

kjbaron89 kjbaron89 Appreciate it. Likewise, my man.

I'm hoping they release on TBS since they'd be a little cheaper there but more than likely they'll show up on End. first

kjbaron89 kjbaron89 Appreciate it. Likewise, my man.

I'm hoping they release on TBS since they'd be a little cheaper there but more than likely they'll show up on End. first

I have been monitoring this very closely. From what I've seen as far as new pairs from this season becoming available, I expect them to go up for sale on the corner (the site you are linked to from commonprojects.com) or luis avia Roma first.

Last edited:
Just copped a pair of SLP tennis courts from the store in NYC. I am a 9.5 US in Nikes, a  US 9 (42) in balenciagas , and SLP I got a size US 8.5 (41.5) Tried them on in store and the SLP 41.5 was a full size down from my normal US 9.5. I tried on a 41 as well and it was too tight. No room to move and I would definitely get those heel scratches since there was no room.

flysololife flysololife fringes are looking good!

The more I see the blacks, the more I want to grab them too but I think my next purchase should be either Jodphurs or Wyatts. Too many sneakers, need to diversify.

@FlySoloLife fringes are looking good!

The more I see the blacks, the more I want to grab them too but I think my next purchase should be either Jodphurs or Wyatts. Too many sneakers, need to diversify.
Man your very right I feel I can definitely chill on sneakers for a very long while. Im saint laurent fanatic lol. I would love a pair of suede jodhpurs to diversify also but in reality I know myself I hate boots for comfort they literally hurt my feet. I bought some grey MMM chelsea boots in December I haven't been able to see in person yet but Im excited to wear them I know they'll look good. 

Man your very right I feel I can definitely chill on sneakers for a very long while. Im saint laurent fanatic lol. I would love a pair of suede jodhpurs to diversify also but in reality I know myself I hate boots for comfort they literally hurt my feet. I bought some grey MMM chelsea boots in December I haven't been able to see in person yet but Im excited to wear them I know they'll look good. 

Any pictures of the MMM Chelseas?

For sure, that price isn't bad at all! Look forward to some on feet shots.
Most def bro I gotta get the right stacked denim...I don't get back to the US until late april hopefully the snow will be gone where I live. But Ill do my best to remember to get some good on foot pics for sure.

Hell, it JUST snowed like 4in or more here in Chicago... Right after a couple 60+ degree days. This weather is nuts.

You were asking about SL denim, right? Hope they work for you. This year's destroyeds would look good with the grey/sole color.

Yeah I was asking about nice denim but reasonable price...but yeah that SL denim looks best with the kicks but there has to be alternatives. Ive been told to try Naked and Famous stacked denim with the Saint Laurents. 

I picked up Jodphurs yesterday online, got the black leather ones. I tried them on in store yesterday and they are much more comfortable than they look. Thinking about getting some rubber put on the sole.

Also tried on some of the new boots. Those new western boots made me feel like they threw my stance forward, really awkward. My toes were slammed in. 45.5

Last edited:
Santiags are no bueno for me. Only those "true" Saint Laurent dudes pulling that ish off lol

#teamHedi

@@23soles I take a 45.5 in them. I also take a 45.5 in the SL02 low you have. I think a 45 should work good for you.

Perfect! Thanks, I don't often have time to get to the store to try things own so I appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom