Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wyatts were a instant NO for me at first but they are growing on me.  I had a opportunity to get the chained model and passed on it, I will probably regret that down the road. My next boot is going to be a suede just not sure what model. I kinda like all of them haha even the santiag

Been telling yall to topy your leather soled shoes for years now.

Regarding adding a topy/wibram/rubber on leather soles, if you can afford it, go right ahead. I actually just had my Guidi derby and boots applied.
2iutenl.jpg

It's a $30-$40 process and there really aren't any drawbacks to it.

• It helps with comfort, you do not feel every tiny little pebbles on the ground.
  • It helps with safety, you won't be slipping on smooth or wet surfaces.
  • It helps preserve the leather sole and it cost a lot less to replace a rubber topy than having it resoled.

Last edited:
Yo, someone jump on this right ******* now. They got new Qasa's and some other good **** in bigger sizes. 
EDIT: Think it's over, was only for first 25 customers. Damn everything sold out hella fast. 
frown.gif

Last edited:
sneakerpimp2k8 sneakerpimp2k8 nice shot! Pleateds look great there. Brand new pair?

imgoinplaces imgoinplaces hell of a haul bro... And I'm surprised the women's Balenciagas kind of fit. Happy they work for you, maybe some super thin socks would solve the width issue a bit and you'd be good to go.

Heres a picture of the Vibram half sole I just got put on my Jodhpurs.  There is another model from vibram that is thinner and looks better IMO but I don't think it would last very long with the amount of walking I do to get to work. It would work good if you were just looking to put some grip on the bottom.  I figured for $40 bucks if i hated the one I choose I could just rip it off but I think it came out ok. 

Here is a pic of the thinner vibram half sole. 

This is the best looking Vibram in my opinion.  Not sure how thick it is as they did not have it at the cobbler I was at.  
i dont even bother with putting and soles and just rock them...you reckon thats a huge problem?

lol you remind me of the old grandpa that still loves his oldsmobile and wont let anyone help him up the stairs - get with the times old man !!

I'm a stubborn Taurus maybe

I might have to settle for perf :- /

Last edited:
Yeah, it's all subjective. No right or wrong person to person.

However, if we were to measure preference by relative sales or consumer perception amongst their targeted segment, I'm almost certain pleateds would "win"

I love my perforateds and think it's the best variation of that silhouette since the pleateds. That being said, if I walk in Barney's and the black pleateds are sitting next to the black perforateds, I'm walking out with black pleateds.

Wish I knew you really needed them bro. I was in Barney's maybe a week or two ago and they had those and the cracked red ones in stock- in at least my size 44/45.

Wish I knew you really needed them bro. I was in Barney's maybe a week or two ago and they had those and the cracked red ones in stock- in at least my size 44/45.

NYC still must have then.

Its not an immediate need....I've been needing a new shoe pick up for weeks.....have not settled on anything. Loll

Haha, I feel you... What size are you in futures just in case, I'll probably stop by after work.

I'd really like a new pair of sneakers myself but I don't know what. I saw this cover not too long ago. I actually prefer the SL10 with this color blocking

those are so sick........i like that with the black toe also...they never made sl10h like that though right?

yea im same size as you in futures 45

i been going back and forth with the sl18h also

perfs.......well does that even need to be discussed anymore

i feel like there is no lux sneaker i really want right now but i need a fix.

im still too big for boots look right now also, i cant ease up on the weights :lol:

Bruhs....you wildin'

Pleateds > Perfs all damb day.

Those who say otherwise are lying to themselves while wearing their bum a** perfs as they both cry and dream about them pleats :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom