Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, I feel you... What size are you in futures just in case, I'll probably stop by after work.

I'd really like a new pair of sneakers myself but I don't know what. I saw this cover not too long ago. I actually prefer the SL10 with this color blocking
Fake cover tho, mocked up by one of Sneakerboy's homies mbroidered. 

@Pinoy732 Haha, tell em how you really feel!

Thanks for the info gabe gabe . Mock up or not, that color blocking is super clean to me. I prefer it much more than the released version.

al audi al audi for sure, if I see a 45 in those MMM's around, I'll let you know.

Bruhs....you wildin'

Pleateds > Perfs all damb day.

Those who say otherwise are lying to themselves while wearing their bum a** perfs as they both cry and dream about them pleats :lol:

Pleateds are much nicer, I agree. The pleats are all individually stitched, has the suede, etc. perforated is just your generic leather with holes.

Bruhs....you wildin'

Pleateds > Perfs all damb day.

Those who say otherwise are lying to themselves while wearing their bum a** perfs as they both cry and dream about them pleats
laugh.gif
its like the BMW fanboys that couldnt get over the E92 M3 when the F80 came out , "bruh" - you an e92 boy while we f80'ing thru the streets with the perfs

Last edited:
its like the BMW fanboys that couldnt get over the E92 M3 when the F80 came out , "bruh" - you an e92 boy while we f80'ing thru the streets with the perfs
Except the f80 is superior in almost every way to the e92. The perforated are the same style shoe, that accomplish the same general tasks but don't have the same detail or quality.

Except the f80 is superior in almost every way to the e92. The perforated are the same style shoe, that accomplish the same general tasks but don't have the same detail or quality.
i have a pair of both and i cant really say its superior...it all comes down to personal preference.  Im unbiased because i only discovered both options recently,  i dont have that long time attachment that many of you do.  

Yeah, I was going to comment similarly... Not the best analogy there.

Whether you have that long time attachment or not, determining which is better is inherently bias because we're pretty much only judging them on aesthetics alone- an attribute that is entirely subjective. Unlike the BMW analogy, where there are several components that can perform significantly better in one model over the other.

Last edited:
Yeah, I was going to comment similarly... Not the best analogy there.

Whether you have that long time attachment or not, determining which is better is inherently bias because we're pretty much only judging them on aesthetics alone- an attribute that is entirely subjective. Unlike the BMW analogy, where there are several components that can perform significantly better in one model over the other.
Well said but even when faced with those improvements the owners of the previous model still tend to favor what they have - what they've grown to love,  so to a certain degree the judgement of aesthetics could be blurred in the case of the sneaker. 

@IMgoinplaces hell of a haul bro... And I'm surprised the women's Balenciagas kind of fit. Happy they work for you, maybe some super thin socks would solve the width issue a bit and you'd be good to go.
thanks and yes- i wore the super thin socks with them to the gym to wear them out and they much better now

Yo high end sneaker fambs, got a favor. Off topic from sneakers, but sort of relevant to what we do here. Gotta get a few people to fill out a survey about using mobile saving apps/sites for a class I'm in, see if they're even be used/being found valuable. Figured we always feening for them discounts so. If a few of y'all could fill this out, it'll take like 5 mins. http://goo.gl/forms/tJS6e24Ot0 Preciate anyone who comes through. 
smokin.gif

As a side note, this happened. 

Last edited:
Completed, my man!

Whoa, whoa, whoa... An explanation is needed on those bro. Customs, I'm assuming?

Last edited:
Completed, my man!

Whoa, whoa, whoa... An explanation is needed on those bro. Customs, I'm assuming?
Repped, and you guessed it. John Geiger x the Shoe Surgeon. They even slapped an AJ1 sole on there. Whew. 

Repped, and you guessed it. John Geiger x the Shoe Surgeon. They even slapped an AJ1 sole on there. Whew. 

No problem.

And those look pretty good there. Even more than the Python, I'm liking that colorway- the all black upper, white midsole, and black outsole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom