Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
these dropped early fall if i remember correctly. they were on the margiela site for a while and they ended up putting them on sale for around 300ish. I was eyeing them for the longest but ended up passing. :/

Last edited:
Damb. Guess NM the last option.

I actually just copped regular GATs for myself via UK ebay. Super looking forward to them

:frown:

I like the CP Chelsea coming for Fall 15 better, dark outsole just like the derby shine. Shape is better and colors are on point. Too early for me to share pics, but I think NT would approve. The grey ones are money.
I like the CP Chelsea coming for Fall 15 better, dark outsole just like the derby shine. Shape is better and colors are on point. Too early for me to share pics, but I think NT would approve. The grey ones are money.
still no word on the ss common projects chelseas?

still no word on the ss common projects chelseas?

Nothing solid, no. A couple pairs have appeared on Grailed implying they've started hitting retailers. I've heard April is the expected month of release but again, nothing concrete. If you're interrsted, check the typical retailers for site updates. I'm on the lookout for them, as well as a couple other members so as soon as something pops up, I'm sure the info will be shared.

I'm going for the tan pair for sure. The grey's aren't as necessary.

Someone mentioned some FW 15 CP Chelseas and said they'll post pictures later. We need those

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom