Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
o
whoops its scarosso. the quality of my other boots i got were great. they also do custom chelseas for like 290 euro. u can pick leather, suede, colors, stitching etc. i havent tried that but its a cool idea
Repped.Got me wanting to pull the trigger on a couple pair of shoes.

Last edited:
Yea man I feel like the shape is on point I just wish they would've been straight grey instead of taupe but I still like them

Yea man I feel like the shape is on point I just wish they would've been straight grey instead of taupe but I still like them

i just went on the website, they look real good

what color is that side part is that blue?

if they were straight grey id give 2 damns about cp or bottega right now

i just went on the website, they look real good

what color is that side part is that blue?

if they were straight grey id give 2 damns about cp or bottega right now
i know right...I'm telling u the quality of some nubuck jodhpurs I got were very nice...they have a grey suede u can do for customs. The side part Is navy. If I really like these I might do one of the custom orders

Last edited:
i know right...I'm telling u the quality of some nubuck jodhpurs I got were very nice...they have a grey suede u can do for customs. The side part Is navy. If I really like these I might do one of the custom orders
im thinking about a custom order too - how did they fit

i got
Possibly do the blk leather but prefer my first  SLP boots to be suede. Unless black leather price unbeatable. But prefer suede first. 
theres a guy on ebay who has black leather for sale in a bunch of sizes for like 650$-699$ obo. i got mine for 550$ from him. im pretty sure he has 46

imgoinplaces imgoinplaces , liking the rotation/pick ups... Don't see those Red/Black SL10h's too often, they look good there.

brianmendoza brianmendoza , typically Louboutin spikes are too much for me but those are clean- a little more subtle than most colorways. Good pick up!

Last edited:
@IMgoinplaces, liking the rotation/pick ups... Don't see those Red/Black SL10h's too often, they look good there.

@BrianMendoza, typically Louboutin spikes are too much for me but those are clean- a little more subtle than most colorways. Good pick up!
Thanks brotha. Until I got em in the mail I was worried they'd be too wild too, but you're right on, they're just the right amount of subtle and loud.

I wore em to the baseball game tonight and I don't think I've ever caught so many double takes on my shoes. With bright red pairs or whatever you'll get the solid stare, but these definitely got that double take, haha. 

Thanks man Ill check ebay out then. If anyone ever sees jodhpurs or wyatt or santiago's sz 46 for sale anywhere let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom