Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Filling out the missing pieces of life one step at a time. Decided to wear my Triple Black Filling Pieces Low Top Transformed sneakers for the early portion of my birthday yesterday. 
happy.gif

Also, if I'm it not mistaken someone had asked about sizing. I can say that these fit true to size for the most part. However, I noticed when I first tired them on they fit a bit weird as the strap arch thing on the back really hindered my foot from feeling like it was fully in the shoe. It was almost as if they made the shoe for your heel to sit in place below that arch strap. Being it though it didn't feel right I decided to take out the insoles and that's when I was able to get a sense that my foot was actually locked down in the shoe. The insoles are quite thick and padded (about 3/4 of an inch at it's thickest which is at the ball of your foot.) I wore the shoe for quite a bit and even without the insoles that felt very comfortable. (Take into consideration, I have wide feet, when you read this.)

Last edited:

Cottamn. How's the comfort?
Fantastically comfortable but that's because I have extremely thick insoles in them. I have really bad knees so I must use insoles in every type of footwear I use. All my footwear basically feel the same.

BV's look great colorwise but look bulbous AF in that pic.

Silhouette comparable to some Uggs.

A little round, yeah but Uggs? Haha, they're not that bad, bro. They're a nice boot for sure, just so damn expensive for what they are.

A little round, yeah but Uggs? Haha, they're not that bad, bro. They're a nice boot for sure, just so damn expensive for what they are.

you keep sayin that but i dont see it

lol you reachin A
I guess SLP is just more my speed.

I prefer a sleeker boot but will hold my final judgment until I see a pair of BV's in person. Maybe my mind will change.

@Gpoop, DAMN that's probably one of the best pictures I've seen of those bro. You're selling me on these BV's! Nice SL denim too!
Thanks and the jeans are Balmain.
I guess SLP is just more my speed.

I prefer a sleeker boot but will hold my final judgment until I see a pair of BV's in person. Maybe my mind will change.
It's all personal preference. To me,  SLP boots seem way too narrow and heels are too high. But like you, gotta see them in person. I'm actually going to Saint Laurent Saturday so I'll check those out.

Thanks and the jeans are Balmain.

It's all personal preference. To me,  SLP boots seem way too narrow and heels are too high. But like you, gotta see them in person. I'm actually going to Saint Laurent Saturday so I'll check those out.
those are the bv  lace up chelsea boot?

Yeah that seller does not realize that that is not a "Chelsea" boot.

I believe BV titles them "Buffalo" something's but a chelsea has an elasticated side with no laces. Do not confuse yourself with the mistakes of others.

Filling out the missing pieces of life one step at a time. Decided to wear my Triple Black Filling Pieces Low Top Transformed sneakers for the early portion of my birthday yesterday. :D

Also, if I'm it not mistaken someone had asked about sizing. I can say that these fit true to size for the most part. However, I noticed when I first tired them on they fit a bit weird as the strap arch thing on the back really hindered my foot from feeling like it was fully in the shoe. It was almost as if they made the shoe for your heel to sit in place below that arch strap. Being it though it didn't feel right I decided to take out the insoles and that's when I was able to get a sense that my foot was actually locked down in the shoe. The insoles are quite thick and padded (about 3/4 of an inch at it's thickest which is at the ball of your foot.) I wore the shoe for quite a bit and even without the insoles that felt very comfortable. (Take into consideration, I have wide feet, when you read this.)

That was me that asked about sizing, thanks man.

Oh, I saw the rips and the pattern looks very much like this season's destroyed denim. Still nice, looking denim.
Yeah, they are amazing! I love Balmain's none biker slim fit jeans. They fit the best on me. Sadly they only make one or two washes every other season.

how do BV fit?  i wear an 8.5 nike (41.5)  i take a 40 in balenciaga and slp , should i get the 40 in BV??  thanks in advance
Go down half or one whole size from your true size.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom