Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly haven't found a brand of no-show's that don't slip, even if they have the rubber in the back. Just seems to be the nature of no-shows. That being said, Stance does the job. 

"Mission impossible almost COM-PLEATED." Showcasing my White Balenciaga Pleated High Top Sneakers I recently got in the mail yesterday. 
happy.gif
 I now only need the Grey & Orange pair and my set will be complete.

arenas are prob the easiest designer kicks to get , they are like the "GR" of designer kick world

what do you mean second hand? are you looking for a used pair?

Used, new, not really opposed to either. Having trouble locating them period. You guys make it look easy!

Prada and Gucci Profits Down, Saint Laurent Crushing It

Prada and Gucci are household name fashion houses, and yet last year both had a hard time getting their products into people's home. Prada just reported a 28 percent drop in profits for 2014 and a 1 percent reduction in revenue, which may point to overspending while failing to make those investments count on the back end. Gucci's balance sheet reflected a 1.1 percent drop in revenue, making it the only label owned by Kering Group to post in the negatives this past year. Luckily Kering's got the hottest fashion label in the world, Saint Laurent, on its roster to balance out Gucci's losses (in fact, the house Hedi built is up 27 percent).

:rofl:

Doc Schultz, dope MMM's you got up there. Mine should hopefully be in either today or tomorrow

GATS are so clean. I might do those or some CPs Achilles

Nothing interest me right now.

pinoy732 pinoy732 what colour way did you settle on? be sure to post some pics when you get them in brother!

al audi al audi I recommend the gats, very comfortable when compared against other high end designers and I actually like the look of them with a few miles on the clock also, once worn in and creased etc, which I can't say for anything else, vintage nostalgia :pimp:

Last edited:

"Mission impossible almost COM-PLEATED." Showcasing my White Balenciaga Pleated High Top Sneakers I recently got in the mail yesterday. 
happy.gif
 I now only need the Grey & Orange pair and my set will be complete.
so sick im waiting for my pair as well,   what organge ? ive seen the grey

:rofl:

Doc Schultz, dope MMM's you got up there. Mine should hopefully be in either today or tomorrow

GATS are so clean. I might do those or some CPs Achilles

Nothing interest me right now.

pinoy732 pinoy732 what colour way did you settle on? be sure to post some pics when you get them in brother!

al audi al audi I recommend the gats, very comfortable when compared against other high end designers and I actually like the look of them with a few miles on the clock also, once worn in and creased etc, which I can't say for anything else, vintage nostalgia :pimp:
Same that you have posted my man. Your pics with balmain bikers helped sell me on em lol.

Perfect summer shoe. Might opt for them as my vacation sneaker when I head to Paris next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom