Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive been waiting for sales on skates for long time

if msrp was even 100 cheaper id probably have 2 pairs right now but i know these companies price their products a certain way for a reason

mainly that name on the tounge
i know two seasons ago u could get almost any skate just over 200 during the sales and I'm pretty sure u could last season too. Just keep ur eye out. I paid like 215$ for the pinaskulladas that I bought. I sold them tho cause the tab on the back chewed my achilles area up bad.

Last edited:
I said eff it and went back on scarosso and copped these on sale for like 185$. The top part looks a little weird but considering jeans will cover it, I don't think the shape will look much different. Free returns anyway

it throws me off wen ppl say Nike euro sizes bc I feel like their conversion is wacky. Wats ur US Nike size? And wats ur Euro size in designer shoes if u have some?
8.5 nike , 

40 slp 

40 balenciaga 

does it run super big? if so ill get a 40, better question,  what size nike are you and what size scarroso did you buy and how does that fit

8.5 nike , 

40 slp 
40 balenciaga 

does it run super big? if so ill get a 40, better question,  what size nike are you and what size scarroso did you buy and how does that fit
i would say I'm a true 12.5 but almost always buy 12s in Nike bc 12.5 is hard to find and 13s just look big. I have the royal slps in a 45 and the scarosso's in a 45. I would say the scarosso fit like 1/4 size bigger. My slps are pretty a hair tighter then I'd prefer and the scarosso's are perfect.

i would say I'm a true 12.5 but almost always buy 12s in Nike bc 12.5 is hard to find and 13s just look big. I have the royal slps in a 45 and the scarosso's in a 45. I would say the scarosso fit like 1/4 size bigger. My slps are pretty a hair tighter then I'd prefer and the scarosso's are perfect.
so if i do 40 in slp which is a little tight i should do 40 in scarosso

41.5 is a US 8.5, no?
i dunno my Nike 12s say 46 so I thought it would be off for all sizes but I guess not...I think technically it goes like this
8=41
9=42
10=43
11=44
11.5=45
12=46
Or at least that's how some american companies do it

I like the highs man I really do, I've copped and sold a pair already because whenever I put them on with jeans I just didn't like how they looked on

I like the highs man I really do, I've copped and sold a pair already because whenever I put them on with jeans I just didn't like how they looked on
That is true man. It really takes the right pair of jeans to make them look right. 

What's funny is I thought I would never be able to rock a pair of MMM futures, but those have been glued to my feet since I got em. I don't even wear my cotes high that often, and I swore those would be an everyday pair for me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom