Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ej5kIpt.jpg
Nice SL/10Hs

I'm patiently waiting for mine to come in from sneakerboy.

EMS is slowww

Dior sneaker boot today , with the clear bottoms.
the sales person told me they were the first to do it, had to let em know Balenciaga been doin it .

Sneakerboy is having issues with US customers.  Told you guys not to buy from them. Ive waited over 3 months to get my money back on a return. They had to wire the money to me which was a pain. Funny how it was so easy for them to charge my credit card.  They forgot to refund my shipping and tax so I'm still not paid in full for their mess up. 

druxanexcel druxanexcel nice variety

@Hennessy the SL10's are clean of course. JE sweats?

And I remember Sunny23's complications/delays with Sneakerboy, so I've tried to avoid buying from there. The SL10's are still in stock at SLP boutiques- buying from there would have been a better move.

Sneakerboy is having issues with US customers.  Told you guys not to buy from them. Ive waited over 3 months to get my money back on a return. They had to wire the money to me which was a pain. Funny how it was so easy for them to charge my credit card.  They forgot to refund my shipping and tax so I'm still not paid in full for their mess up. 
Well they shipped out my order, so the issue is not with them right now.

They shipped out of Australia instead of HK, so they used EMS instead of TNT. 

EMS is notorious for inconsistent delivery times. All I know is that it's been dispatched from Melbourne and I won't get another update till it gets inbound into customs.

Last edited:

Just messing around with editing and I love the neo-noir aura this pic has. So far my favorite shoe in the collection :smokin

Regarding Sl10 's sizing, what size do I buy if I wear a 40 in balenciaga perf, 40.5-41 in mmm gats, Nike us8, converse us8, thank you

I'm a 45 in MMM GATs, 44 in Balenciaga Perfs, Nike US12, and I have SL10h's in a 44 and 44.5. Either are fine, I think the 44.5 would be best to most but I bought the 44 afterwards because I like my shoes relatively tight. So, in general a half size to a full size down from US size, in my opinion.

Who got some gum bottoms for me !?! Cmon 44 I'll squeez into a 43.5 I need it

Saw a low top black/white pair in a 44 on the bay, I think.

We're late with the gum bottom hype. They sat when released... They look hot to me, like temperature hot so I want them but they probably wouldn't get much play in the summer

I'm a 45 in MMM GATs, 44 in Balenciaga Perfs, Nike US12, and I have SL10h's in a 44 and 44.5. Either are fine, I think the 44.5 would be best to most but I bought the 44 afterwards because I like my shoes relatively tight. So, in general a half size to a full size down from US size, in my opinion.

I see so, in balenciaga perfs I go 1 size down and I'm good, mmm gats people say true to size, but I feel as though I have too much room when going tts, then again a whole size down is too tight, so half size down is what works for me with gats, converse/Nike tts us8,

So you reccomend a size 40.5 in the sl10's for a U.S. 8?

Thank you Repped :pimp:

Yeah, I'd say 40.5, unless you like your shoes tight, you could do a 40. Again, it depends on foot shape/width too, you know? So I'd maybe wait for some more members to chime in to get a consensus but that's what I'd say and what works for me.

Im jealous of you small feet guys, so many sneakers look better in smaller sizes- SL10's being one of them.

What color(s) are you picking up? Royals with those light, distressed balmains would look clean

Dope Supreme Reversible jacket.. perfect match for my Violet pleateds :pimp:

Bought the same jacket on release... Don't know if I'm going to keep it though, it looks nicer in pictures. It's a little much in person. It is surprisingly well-fitting though.

Bought the same jacket on release... Don't know if I'm going to keep it though, it looks nicer in pictures. It's a little much in person. It is surprisingly well-fitting though.

Fireee. What's retail and what size u get? I got mine thrown in on a trade. I personally like it. Wouldn't mind the black or red one..

Retail was $260. I got a large and it's a perfect fit. I expected it to be a bit boxier but it's quite nice.

What was the trade?

Retail was $260. I got a large and it's a perfect fit. I expected it to be a bit boxier but it's quite nice.

What was the trade?

Dope. I got a L too. Lmk if u decide to sell.

I traded my champ pack lebron x Highs Only ds sz 11 FOR

Ds jeter 1
DS nyc 1
Db 8
Ds Palmer low 12
100 gift card
Supreme Jacket nwt.

Lmao. Trade of the century. That same day I recopped the champ highs for 1k.

Yeah, I'd say 40.5, unless you like your shoes tight, you could do a 40. Again, it depends on foot shape/width too, you know? So I'd maybe wait for some more members to chime in to get a consensus but that's what I'd say and what works for me.

Im jealous of you small feet guys, so many sneakers look better in smaller sizes- SL10's being one of them.

What color(s) are you picking up? Royals with those light, distressed balmains would look clean

IDK bro. I'm only 5'6 but I wear a size 45-46 in SLP and my Frodo like feet look fine.

Dope. I got a L too. Lmk if u decide to sell.

I traded my champ pack lebron x Highs Only ds sz 11 FOR

Ds jeter 1
DS nyc 1
Db 8
Ds Palmer low 12
100 gift card
Supreme Jacket nwt.

Lmao. Trade of the century. That same day I recopped the champ highs for 1k.

I don't know what many of these are but I recognize the AJ1's and DB 8's... With that, the money, and jacket alone, I think you got the good end of the deal. I have no clue of the value of some of the others though, so can't say for sure... Damn, I've been out of Nike buying for a good while, paying $1k for some lebrons? Whew!

There's no gum bottom SLP on bay or Grail yall messing with my emotions

I need some Chanel jawns and them gumbottom anything SLP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom