Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm REALLY Impressed with those Givenchy Roshes. They look real clean and the quality must be 10 times better than the reg Nike Roshes. If price point is reasonable I'm copping.

Nike and Tisci both benefitting from each other.
I think basically any company that put out a replicated silhouette of a Nike Roshe would have better quality.  The nike ones are probably the worst made sneakers material wise I've even seen. The price point is not going to be reasonable, its Givenchy.  I would be surprised to see the python model under $1200. 

Its definitely a roshe ripoff but the python touch is :smokin, can't even front.

I think basically any company that put out a replicated silhouette of a Nike Roshe would have better quality.  The nike ones are probably the worst made sneakers material wise I've even seen. The price point is not going to be reasonable, its Givenchy.  I would be surprised to see the python model under $1200. 

Yeah but anything that uses Python is going be overpriced I was talking more specifically about the Suede versions, those are clean I'd pay $400-$500 for them.

Maybe it's just different cultures but I wear my shoes inside the house and go to sleep with my shoes on too...

I wasn't commenting on just you TomDig buddy I was just saying in general as a team we need to stop being hella ratchet putting shoes on your bed. In your case they were DS boots ok, but a lot of people I see posting pics are used sneakers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom