Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I feel like the crepe sole doesn't go great with that grey. I think black sole would be way better for the grey pair. People are going nuts on that ig post lol

I feel like the crepe sole doesn't go great with that grey. I think black sole would be way better for the grey pair. People are going nuts on that ig post lol

I agree. The crepe looks great on the beige/khaki pair but not so much on the grey

al audi al audi you get my PM bro?

And I think druxanexcel thought the Chanel sneakers in the photo you posted were yours so he's asking how to get them or to buy your extra pair (there were two pairs in the photo).

I post pics in this thread for the thread lol

I woulda said they are mine. We discuss shoes I post shoes.

Iight 23

Last edited:
Dawwww ok thought you had em . I seen em on the bay not my size tho
I like them jawns if they weren't Chanel they would be monarch status lol
But in this case I think that's kind of cool

Does anybody have any of the RO Drkshdw hi joints and wear them with normal fitting/very slim clothes? Thinking about the ones with the 3m strip but not sure how they will look with my skinny *** jeans lol. I always see them being worn with other RO stuff

I agree. The Crepe sole looks to light however on the grey bottegas it looked fine.

man I would cop the ish out of a black leather fringe pair
I am thinking about taking one of my all black leather sl01 and getting a custom fringe put on it.  I think it should not be very hard at all to make happen and should look good. 

I am thinking about taking one of my all black leather sl01 and getting a custom fringe put on it.  I think it should not be very hard at all to make happen and should look good. 
Should be really easy , hardest part is finding matching material and finding someone good to do it.
Shoe surgeon can do it probably have to wait few months

Contrasting material for the fringe might be cool or a slightly different material like a nubuck or matte finish leather

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom