Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We never talk about jim choo
In here ,
I've been wanting to add a pair of choos and Margiela to my collection.
What is the consensus on choo ?
And what do you think of these pairs at $400 from mrporter sale
They're cool if you want a collection of a variety of different designers in your closet...but I'd rather put my $400 elsewhere

SL02's run TTS in my opinion, so no not the same size as the SL10's.

I'm a 44 in SL10's, 45 in SL02's (my true size)

Legit check bros? Appreciate it.

How do the raf simons stan smith run

TTS, but the sizing is off UK vs US sizing only differs by .5

ie. Size 10UK is a 10.5US.

No idea why, so I guess technically it's a half size small when you order from a site like ssense or farfetch.

Last edited:
Oh, I just actually read your post! Never mind, you got it! I wonder why they sized them that way? You had me second guessing myself for a second, had to go look at some boxes lol

Last edited:
Oh, I just actually read your post! Never mind, you got it! I wonder why they sized them that way? You had me second guessing myself for a second, had to go look at some boxes lol

I'm really not sure, but I've heard that they run large, so I went a half size down, ended up with a full size down (I wear size 11 normally). They fit my brother who is a size 10 perfect, which is why I say TTS.

Now my bro is ordering me a new pair of rafs from ssense lol.

Last edited:
My guess is that these jeans were designed with a knee blowout. They just don't fit Kanyes proportions. This happend to me on the SL jeans with the slit on the knee. The slit was 4-6 inches above my knee and looked really stupid. I wanted them bad but had to pass.

Edit: Although looking further at the pic the pocket seems to be hanging in that blowout on the right leg. So I am now thinking this was designed as a "thigh blowout". Looks bad IMO, seems off balance.

Last edited:
Levi's 514

Same pair looks like , but as he gets more and more into distressed clothing he just rip't them at the thigh bigger

They look great from the thigh down in my opinion , specially at the foot with the shoes

Last edited:
Same pair looks like , but as he gets more and more into distressed clothing he just rip't them at the thigh bigger

They look great from the thigh down in my opinion , specially at the foot with the shoes

Rail Car Find Goods does a great job of slimming down your jeans. My Ande Whalls are great now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom