Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, the royals went FAST! That price was great Sorry I couldn't let you know in time for you to catch them. But future reference, SL10's run about a size large. You could get away with sizing down .5-1 size in my opinion and most other members seem to agree throughout the thread.
I appreciate it, thanks!  Looks like an NTer posted the sale before Sneakerboy posted it on their IG. haha

Where is everyone finding these pleateds for under retail? Lol I'm itching for a pair, mad I didn't jump on them when I got the chance.

i had the red futures in my cart and poof

SL10 run true to size?  If I'm a US12, will the 46 be too big on me?  Thanks in advance.

Get a as 45 I'm a U.S. 12

Damb we have gone over sl10h sizing so many times lol

Sneakerboy sale is up I assume that's what you guys talking about

Yeah, the royals went FAST! That price was great Sorry I couldn't let you know in time for you to catch them. But future reference, SL10's run about a size large. You could get away with sizing down .5-1 size in my opinion and most other members seem to agree throughout the thread.
I appreciate it, thanks!  Looks like an NTer posted the sale before Sneakerboy posted it on their IG. haha
Skates you gotta size up .5
Yeah weird sizing how you have to size up 1/2 for skate but one full size down on SL10h.

What about Jodhpur and Wyatt?  If I'm a 45 in the skates and apparently a 44 in the SL10...Jodhpur and Wyatt's, I'd be a ?

Nah I don't need size down for sl10h or the fringes both fit me TTS

Skates are snug .5 up

Boots I dunno yet.

Soon

Last edited:
Get a as 45 I'm a U.S. 12

Damb we have gone over sl10h sizing so many times lol

Sneakerboy sale is up I assume that's what you guys talking about

Really bro? First I've heard of going TTS in SL10's. I had one pair of 44.5's and that had a little room still. The 44 is perfect for me. My fringes are a 44 as well. I have relatively wide feet too. I also like my shoes well fitted and I wear thin socks all the time so I don't know.

I keep sayin I'm going to put together a table that shows all the size conversions like someone suggested a while back and we can build on it. However, it's part personal preference too and everyone's feet are different so we should keep that in mind with recommendations on sizing

Really bro? First I've heard of going TTS in SL10's. I had one pair of 44.5's and that had a little room still. The 44 is perfect for me. My fringes are a 44 as well. I have relatively wide feet too. I also like my shoes well fitted and I wear thin socks all the time so I don't know.

I keep sayin I'm going to put together a table that shows all the size conversions like someone suggested a while back and we can build on it. However, it's part personal preference too and everyone's feet are different so we should keep that in mind with recommendations on sizing
That table would be amazing.  It would at least give a good guide to sizing and eliminate members asking constantly, like me. haha

None of my kicks are loose, I hate that.

I dunno this is why you gotta try stuff on

Another example

My bred Jordan 1s are sz 12

Frags and these Remastered Chis I fit 11.5 they looser/roomier

Mmm future sz 45 fit me snug. Arena sz 44 fit perfect.

CL I can fit 44.5 but they are snug if I want more room 45 I guess

Last edited:
I think it's best for people to just try them on. I have to wear size 13 in some Jordans and Lebron's while some high end shoes I can wear 11 or 11.5 fine.

None of my kicks are loose

Another example

Yeah in Jordan 1's I usually go a half size down.  For any other Jordan I stay true to size.

And I agree with the sentiment to try it on but most of us order our shoes online and it's hard to get to the store and try them on.

Last edited:
Really considering white SL/17's man..but I got SL/01 already :wow:

Plus I just got my own pad and still need to cop a TV :\

Hopefully this can guide someone in need of help of sizing.

Jordans III, IV, V, VI: size 8

Nike Air Max 90, Air Pegasus: size 8.5

Nike Frees, Lunarfly306, Flyknit Racers: 9

Most Kobes: 8.5

Most Lebrons: 8.5

SLP SL/10H: 39.5 (snug) - 40 (roomy but not loose)

Balenciaga Arena & Pleateds: 39

Margielas: 40-41 (depending on model)

Y3 Qasa High: 7.5

None of my kicks are loose, I hate that.

Another example

Mmm future sz 45 fit me snug. Arena sz 44 fit perfect.

CL I can fit 44.5 but they are snug if I want more room 45 I guess
This sounds right. I hadn't seen your list when i posted mine, our sizing is in agreement.

Really considering white SL/17's man..but I got SL/01 already :wow:

Plus I just got my own pad and still need to cop a TV :\

Get that TV bro, sneakers are SO unimportant in comparison... Especially the 17's if you already have 01's. Congratulations on the new crib by the way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom