Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
drkingschultz drkingschultz I'm waiting for the story et fall boots and have just been eating up pre-orders for the CP Chelsea's. I'm waiting for JE new denim to drop then I'm going in.

RIP pant cuffs

I had raw metal golf wedges that I couldn't wait to rust, once they rusted and realized they left stains everywhere I sold them

Valid point indeed.

Off topic, I just got weighed in the hospital I weigh 165lbs now

Shopping will be interesting when I'm out.

Those crack Balenciagas are kinda nice

You've lost like 35lb?! You eating their food or is the fam bringing in home cooked for you, stay eating and keep hydrated, rest easy brother there is no rush.

drkingschultz drkingschultz I'm waiting for the story et fall boots and have just been eating up pre-orders for the CP Chelsea's. I'm waiting for JE new denim to drop then I'm going in.

Nice!! What colours you gone on the Chelsea's? JE? John Elliot? That's the company that make the nice sweats, tees and hoodies right? They do denim?

Last edited:

10.5 in Nike

10 in Adidas

43 in MMM

43 in SLP

43 in RO

42 in Balenciaga

Got 42.5 in the Story Et Falls. According to Lian, they should be done by the end of this week and shipped out early next week.

I can confirm sizing for you whenever they come in. 

What I did was print the sizing guide on the site and took a picture of my foot on it. From the length and width, Lian suggested 42.5. My foot with socks on barely hit the 43 line, and since my foot is narrow, he suggested to go down half a size. He said he's a 41.5, but goes with a 41.
Repped. Thanks for the help. Please do share when they arrive. 

Dr King yea I didn't have a lot of fat to begin with just lean muscle then didn't help I was in a coma for 2 weeks

I been eating 3 hospital meals a day lol

Last edited:

Yesterday.

These SLP sizing posts confusing me, I don't have a store to try them on but I've been hearing to size down like balenciagas and then others say stay true to size....

That is why it is almost pointless to put sizing guide in the first page. I got blamed before when I suggested a size and it didn't fit him, dude got legit mad at me.

If you guys could get a general consensus, then I will post it but many things to consider. Width of the shoe, length of the shoe, size numbers to referenced (US, UK, FR, EU, IT, JP, Namek, Kryptonian, etc...?), upper used, laces or slip-ons, brands (sizing withn brands sometimes differ season to season), etc...

Most important is saying "TTS" because I still do not believe many really know their true-to-size, hell I am not even sure of mine :lol: When was the last time you guys used a brannock device?

But if there is a good, complied sizing guide, I'd post it in the first page.

Your sizing info was very helpful in the past RFX.

I think many times when people mention TTS they are referring to nike, specifically in NT at least

Your sizing info was very helpful in the past RFX.

I think many times when people mention TTS they are referring to nike, specifically in NT at least

You are probably right but Nike is not true to size. If I'm not mistaken Nike is a half size small.

it's subjective to what you believe your true size is (especially if you base on various brands)

as rfx stated, most likely did not use the proper measuring device

Best way to measure your feet is by finding a hardwoof floor and then with a piece of paper measure the length, girth, and width of ur feet.

Steps :

1. Find hardwoof floor

2. Grab a piece of paper, knife, and rape measurer

3. Find a wall and push the paper back all the way in there

4. Now put one foot onto the paper with ur heels placed firmly onto the back of the wall

5. Grab ur knife carefully, bend over, and align the knife with the end of ur longest toe and poke the piece of paper

6. Do the same with the width of ur feet

7. Now grab the paper and peel it off ur feet (it will stick if ur not wearing socks)

8. Then use ur tape measurer to find the length of ur feet. Zappos has a pretty accurate chart (cm)

Some tips :

Anytime u order a shoe online or go to the shoe store always have a tape measurer with you. You want to remove the insole of the shoe and measure it. If it's glued in there make sure nobody is looking and rip it out. The maximum space you should have between the end of ur long toe and the front of the shoe is approximately 1/4 to 5/16 of an inch which is equivalent to half of half an inch or just a hair longer but shorter than half an inch.

Although you might feel embarrassed doing this out in pubic, it is a very effective method of finding your correct shoe size. 

Some important stuff :

Make sure ur balls of ur foot align with the widest part of the shoe/insole. This is somewhat important if u want to decrease foot pain throughout the day

One thing to note :

Ur foot expands a little throughout the day, so if u have deformed feet its because u gave ur foot 0 space and now u have ugly feet.
chill bro

Yo Chill ^^^ it's was just a typo, take note of the dudes over in retro SB dunk section keeping it trill, we don't need argue over petty matters and drag mods into this zone, everybody keep it chillen, get along and self regulate :pimp:

Dr King yea I didn't have a lot of fat to begin with just lean muscle then didn't help I was in a coma for 2 weeks

I been eating 3 hospital meals a day lol

The muscle probably worked as padding and softened the blow believe it or not :lol: The thing is with muscles they break down and degrade the fastest when your laying in bed not doing anything, at this point I'm just happy your still alive and not stuck with some life changing injury spine/brain etc minus the scars and lack of mobility for the temporary time being, you lucked out, as crazy as it sounds.. For a bad situation you came out of it OK, I know it doesn't feel that way now... but that drunk fool could have really took you out of the game permanently..before your time, It doesn't even bare thinking about..

What happened with the dude responsible anyway, he still breathing? Did he end up badly injured or escape uninjured? He must of got slapped with some heavy charges, I know he owes you a BIG apology at the very least.

You should be entitled to some form of compensation from this misfortunate event though I'm sure, I hope it doesn't effect your ability to stand up and work for long periods of time, once healed, I had a little brother that went through a similar situation to you with a drunk female driver, his hip was in pieces, he never healed right and will need hip replacement surgery for the remainder of his life, his compensation was only like $60k, considering the impact that event had on his life and future its petty change, the woman didn't even get a sentence.

Change subject, So what's the hospital throwing atchu food wise anything decent? or it all generic, bland, processed stuff, you not got any family near you that can bring you some soul food?

So, you got any idea when they going to let you come home?
Drop me a pm if you need anything, stay positive brother, everyday above ground is a good day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom