Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question for anyone with the older shadow Bottega chelsea boots.  Do they fit the same as the newer chelseas that just released (ardoise, espresso, camel, etc.)?  I'm looking for pair in the shadows and was curious if it fit the same.

Last edited:
I see hearos and his back up account are starting.

I already quoted your post so don't get cute w that edit.

Gonna ask a few of the mods to check on you to see if you're that troll Urbetterthanme

Last edited:
These SLP sizing posts confusing me, I don't have a store to try them on but I've been hearing to size down like balenciagas and then others say stay true to size....

I don't think there's a universal size conversion rule to go by. Some people prefer their footwear tighter others, with room so you're going to get different answers. I like my sneakers to fit just right with no room at the toe. That said I'm a:

10 Nike
42 Balenciaga (US 9)
42.5 SLP (US 9.5)

I dont get why people wasting time here asking size question over and over again, just go to the store to find your perfect fit or find an online store who have good return policy.

Last edited:
^Just order a couple sizes of arenas or whatever from Mr. Porter if they have them. Their shipping and returns are great.

^Crazy suggestion.

The normal consumer doesn't usually have ~1,000+ dollars to drop upfront to figure out their sizing lol.
One at a time does the same thing provided that the buyer can be patient.

I don't know why people trip out on sizing. As long as its not final sale, its a pretty simple task.

Gonna be honest here. If you don't have the ability to buy a couple of pairs to try them on, then you shouldn't be buying this crap. Save your money and pay off loans or save for the future. These shoes are a luxury item that are not necessary or needed.

Gonna be honest here. If you don't have the ability to buy a couple of pairs to try them on, then you shouldn't be buying this crap. Save your money and pay off loans or save for the future. These shoes are a luxury item that are not necessary or needed.

That's true. I have to save at least 5 months allowance + from work to buy one pair.

Last edited:

Exactly.

Yeah, with places like mr porter I just order a couple sizes and try them out. I ask size info sometimes if I'm buying from eBay/need a quick decision because of a sale or something but even on eBay if I have time to buy from somewhere, I'll order to try for fit then return to buy from eBay.

Unfortunately, I did this with farfetch and forgot to return in time and now have an extra pair of SL raw hem denim that I can't return.

Okay, I'm gonna give y'all a tip with Mr. Porter.

www.try.com

They partner with Mr. Porter and some other stores...basically, you pick the stuff you want to try on (up to five things) and they send it to you. 

If you want it, keep it and pay. If not, send it back within 10 days. Shipping is free both ways and you don't have to worry about your credit card being tied up with processing refunds.

I know that sounds like an ad, but it would solve a lot of the sizing questions on here, so I thought I'd bring it up.

Hmm, sounds like a great idea but it would be more useful with other sites maybe since mrporter is so quick with refunding, offers a 30day return window and free shipping both ways anyway. I guess the perk with mrporter is the IMMEDIATE refund?

What other stores are included?

Nevermind I checked. It looks like it's all stores that offer reasonable return policies anyway for the most part. This should be used at Goyard or SL where there are NO refunds lol

Last edited:
^Crazy suggestion.

The normal consumer doesn't usually have ~1,000+ dollars to drop upfront to figure out their sizing lol.
a consumer of 600$ sneakers better have 1,000$ plus to be able to play with or they shouldn't even be looking at buying these shoes honestly. And what's up with this Instagram dude and all this reporting stuff...so annoying

^Crazy suggestion.

a consumer of 600$ sneakers better have 1,000$ plus to be able to play with or they shouldn't even be looking at buying these shoes honestly. And what's up with this Instagram dude and all this reporting stuff...so annoying
This is the ideal situation.

But rarely do you see this. You see people struggling with their rent payments, camping out Yeezys...

This is the ideal situation.

But rarely do you see this. You see people struggling with their rent payments, camping out Yeezys...
No camping if you work at the store
wink.gif
nerd.gif

Hmm, sounds like a great idea but it would be more useful with other sites maybe since mrporter is so quick with refunding, offers a 30day return window and free shipping both ways anyway. I guess the perk with mrporter is the IMMEDIATE refund?

What other stores are included?

Nevermind I checked. It looks like it's all stores that offer reasonable return policies anyway for the most part. This should be used at Goyard or SL where there are NO refunds lol
I guess the benefit is that you're never charged to begin with. 

You're only charged for the items that you decide to keep.

I guess it's more like an in-store experience where you can put it on before handing over the card.

But I agree, a lot of these stores have good return policies, so it's not that big a deal, just thought it'd be nice for those that want to try something on, but don't have a stockist nearby.

lol at responses. At the end of the day, this is a forum. People come here to ask questions and discuss. Nobody obligated to answer (and you could just keep scrolling) but complaining about people asking question on a forum and justifying it with all sort of ideas like purchasing power/income level is a bit dramatic.

While i agree that people should take a drive to the store and try the shoes on in person to see what fits them best, there are certain instances where that option is not available (such as with Story Et Fall).

You know what's annoying?

People who can't follow the rules of conduct.

You have permission to unfollow me if you're so annoyed Bert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom