Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nope, nvm

Fire way better than grey joints

Last edited:
People are saying these are actually chocolate, notice the sole kinda looks like it has lite gum sole look/or kinda tan slightly

Edit:

Last edited:
All my SLP boots have been TTS
Thanks, I went ahead and pulled the trigger. 

I'm not buying nothing else until I go overseas next month.  

Is it cheaper in Europe? Clothing, Shoes.  If so, how much we talking? $200 cheaper

Last edited:
I've seen the red ozweegos go for less than pairs of arenas or within that 3-400 range

Last edited:
Yeah, I like those and the very first released colors the most of the Ozweegos. That profile shot makes them look the best but the top shot is where you can tell just how wide they are. They have such a bulky look to them. If they were a bit more narrow looking, they would be mine for sure.

Yeah, I like those and the very first released colors the most of the Ozweegos. That profile shot makes them look the best but the top shot is where you can tell just how wide they are. They have such a bulky look to them. If they were a bit more narrow looking, they would be mine for sure.

I def see you on the wide. For me I know it would work since I'm a wider guy lol

I've seen the red ozweegos go for less than pairs of arenas or within that 3-400 range

If I can scoop for 250 range I'm gonna pull the trigger

Not high end but I get why they end up in this thread. Not mad at more photos of the Yeezys.

I follow that thread too but it's sometimes too much nonsense to filter through in there.

As for that pair, I think I like them but mainly because of the gum sole. If they're in fact "chocolate", that's cool but olive or navy would have been the better move in my opinion- not that I'll have a chance at buying them anyway lol

And JPS JPS , I've seen the Ozweegos drop to the $3-400 range as Al mentioned but $250 would be sweet. I might cave and buy at that point even.

I tend to like uglier high end sneakers. My las cop was the ROdidas sculpted sneaker joints.

Keep us updated if that will stay, seems like the crepe sole isn't going to keep those nails planted.

Will do, I have walked a good amount already and have no problems yet.  Worse case I rip them off and kiss my $6 good bye lol. 

Anyone know if there is any site that is still selling the black margiela futures with red sole in size 42?

for some reason i just can't get with loubs.

i know they're a classic brand but i lump them with zanotti and that purse shoe brand.

flame suit on

I got these for 525, waiting on them in the mail still. Seemed like a decent deal and a bit lower than the sales on farfetch and ssense. Not a fan of the metal studs but i'll still rock.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom