Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed for all of the overly bright/animal print/spiked/pik pik models but the plain, simple models are classic. The plain leather Louis model is easily one of my favorite high end sneaker silhouettes.

Whether I'd buy those blue spikes or not though, that price is an undeniable steal.

Agreed for all of the overly bright/animal print/spiked/pik pik models but the plain, simple models are classic. The plain leather Louis model is easily one of my favorite high end sneaker silhouettes.

Whether I'd buy those blue spikes or not though, that price is an undeniable steal.

All this

The ULTIMATE come-up.

Only $540 :pimp:

Nice! That's a steal for sure. Brand new or worn? eBay?

Steal on the louboutin

Hell yea it is lol. Straight robbery

I hope they are legit. Do you got anymore pics? Something about them looks off.

Sorry mate but these Smurfs are 100% fake.

The irony of the"Steal" comments if they turn out to be fake :lol: if it sounds too good to be true...
Get some close up shots of them uploaded and if things don't add up, start the ball rolling on trying to get your paper back.

Last edited:
These are mine...100% legit of course. See the differences:

Repped for the comparison shot, I am inexperienced when it comes to Loub's, but to me at a first glance..

The part of the shoe that goes from the midsole and follows up through the eyelets all the way round to the top of the shoe on the authentic pair vs the fake is night and day, if you study the two pictures, the fake pair is all the way off in every aspect, the quality and shade/colour of the suede is a dead give away also.

The numbers on the spikes don't add up either.

The Second row of spikes up from the bottom on the fake pair has 13 spikes, cesco's pair has 12.
The Fourth row of spikes down from the top on the fake pair has 11 spikes, cesco's pair has 12.

Last edited:
Repped for the comparison shot, the stitching and material that goes from the midsole and follows up to the eyelets is night and day.
Stitching, suede color, midsole, spikes, proportions.....everything is different. Also this model did not have spare (white) laces as showed in the pic.

Believe me mate @WavyCrocket, yours "Louboutin" are 100% fake. If you have purchased on eBay send them back!

If you are dropping $500+ on a pair of designer shoes on the secondary market, at least take 10 minutes of your time to do your research.

Make sure that the sellers handwritten tagged pictures add up to a confirmed authentic pair, if in doubt ask the regulars in here for a second opinion, make sure to always check the sellers background, feedback history, this is common sense people and remember if you have a bad gut feeling about the purchase or it sounds too good to be true, don't ignore it |I stop throwing money down the drain :smh: and giving these scammers the ultimate come up. I hope the buyer gets his paper back and exercises more caution in the future.

Last edited:

If you are dropping $500+ on a pair of designer shoes on the secondary market, at least take 10 minutes of your time to do your research.

Make sure that the sellers handwritten tagged pictures add up to a confirmed authentic pair, if in doubt ask the regulars in here for a second opinion, make sure to always check the sellers background, feedback history, this is common sense people and remember if you have a bad gut feeling about the purchase or it sounds too good to be true, don't ignore it |I stop throwing money down the drain :smh: and giving these scammers the ultimate come up.

I do good research though. If they turn out to be phony, I'll get my bread back with no problem or issue lol. I actually know dude. He used to work at Sak's, and cop shoes from there all the time. I did him a "favor" before so he threw me a bone with these.

But s/o to yall with the heads up just in case.

Lol Sup Kal. Let's get up soon man. I wanna see them SLP fringes in person

I do good research though. If they turn out to be phony, I'll get my bread back with no problem or issue lol. I actually know dude. He used to work at Sak's, and cop shoes from there all the time. I did him a "favor" before so he threw me a bone with these.

But s/o to yall with the heads up just in case.

Nice way of him repaying the favour.. It's not looking like there is any meat on this bone, Let us know how you get on, I hope you get your paper back as easy as you anticipate.

Well, damn. There it is. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. Hope you're able to get your money back easily.

Definitely wanna see more detailed pics of those loub's hard to tell on that angle/lighting for me...

So wondering if anyone can help here with a few things...

Looking to buy a few things and was wondering sizing and possible best place to obtain for a lower price

So let's gets into it...

Sizing for saint Laurant SL 10 H classic courts

I wear a size 13 in everything pretty much I seldom alter size unless say ultra boosts I did a 14(13 fit fine but was more snug 14 more relaxed)

I also went 12.5 in primeknit tubulars as that fit was odd to me

And some lebrons due to them being narrow in older models I did a 13.5 or 14

But rather than those I'm strictly a 13 in everything from Nike to asics new balance timberlands etc..

So would a 13 fit TTS a tad loose or snug etc.. Also if it helps my foot is wide

I'm also looking for them at a lower price i want to buy the black and red model as well as the black and blue

I've found them both but $645(before tax) each but of course I would like to save some and I've seen some random stuff online where people scooped for like 400(so they claim)

Next is the common projects Chelsea boot

Same thing with sizing as I'm a 13

And same pricing question as I've found one(tan) for 520 if I recall

Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom