Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hennessy hennessy The taps don't look good in the picture. I am not a heel dragger and the soles were still getting beat quickly on my walk to work. The taps cannot be seen when standing so I figured they needed to be done.

Last edited:
btw, Hedi 30's today:

hennessy hennessy The taps don't look good in the picture. I am not a heel dragger and the soles were still getting beat quickly on my walk to work. The taps cannot be seen when standing so I figured they needed to be done.

What did your cobbler say about it? They loud when you walk now? I've been wearing mine these past couple weekends. Don't look as bad as yours yet but I want to look into this. Is your pair khaki?

damn son was a so happy that with a the fAke CL and now he's must be a angry guy.

Last edited:
looking for some SLP canvas babycats on sale.. missed all the deals.. if any are still around, please point me in the right direction

Does anyone know if these run the same as all Adidas? I wear a size 14 but I found them in a size 13 and I want to make sure that they'll fit before I snag them.

What did your cobbler say about it? They loud when you walk now? I've been wearing mine these past couple weekends. Don't look as bad as yours yet but I want to look into this. Is your pair khaki?

My cobbler said it will work fine on the crepe sole. I have my doubts personally but it's holding up fine. They don't make much noise, I'm sure it has to do with the fact that they are getting cushioned from the crepe sole.

Got my bread back.

Dude said he got it as a gift, I hit him with the N-please face :lol:. He's the last person I'd expect to have fakes too. The soles and spike number was the tell. Hard to tell though at first glance. Everything initially checked out, and his rep preceded him. Too good to be true I guess lol.

Shoutout to everybody that was legit looking out not trying to clown.

Got my bread back.

Dude said he got it as a gift, I hit him with the N-please face :lol:. He's the last person I'd expect to have fakes too. The soles and spike number was the tell. Hard to tell though at first glance. Everything initially checked out, and his rep preceded him. Too good to be true I guess lol.

Repped im happy you got It resolved, so you think he tried to jerk you on purpose? Or it was a genuine mistake! Either way at least it has been put right, lesson learned always do thorough checks regardless of who you are dealing with, you can now put that paper towards another pick up, it was lucky you didn't end up getting burned.

Last edited:
Got my bread back.

glad everything worked out, and good thing you posted pics. i see a lot of those on ebay, all those fakes louis shoes have that same funny look to them

Last edited:
glad everything worked out, and good thing you posted pics. i see a lot of those on ebay, all those fakes louis shoes have that same funny look to them

Awesome. As for as annoying hate. This is the big boy thread. I feel as if dudes here got money to spend and don't do that annoying thing where they have one shoe and hate on everything else because they can't afford more. I see this a lot in the hypebeast reseller threads.

Yeah your right.

Guess it all comes with the risk.
yup. For me if I buy something high end I'll meet with the dude in the boutique and have em check before I pay. If I'm buying Kanye lvs I'm sure as hell not handing over 1000+ until I'm sure I'm getting what I want

Will depend on which shipping company they use. If the package is handed over to USPS, chances are there will be no customs. Everything else is a hit or miss but more often than not it is a hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom