Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same boat with sneaker boy, ordered on the 16th and have yet to hear from them, sent an email yesterday, and no response. :smh:

Safe to say I wouldn't order from them again no matter which way this goes, hate for my money to be in limbo with no communication.

Same, mine says its "waiting lodgement".  Not even sure what this means.  If they do me dirty again this will be the last time I do business with them. Im guessing I'm going to get hit with duty also because it used to say that duty was covered but doesn't say that anymore. 

Same boat with sneaker boy, ordered on the 16th and have yet to hear from them, sent an email yesterday, and no response. :smh:

Safe to say I wouldn't order from them again no matter which way this goes, hate for my money to be in limbo with no communication.

:smh:

Last edited:

King of the sneaker boots is still hands down RO in my book.

Thinking about getting a pair of Lanvin Cap Toe since the sales are attractive.

Question about sizing, hearing these run big.

I'm a 40 in Margiela & Common Projects.

Should I get a 40 or 39 in Lanvin.

Thanks in advance.

The ardoise is nice but I think for grey chelseas, I'd go CP. Something about the stitching and sole on the Ardoise makes them less attractive. I'd love to see the BV's in a rich wheat or ochre like FW13 wyatts.

The ardoise is nice but I think for grey chelseas, I'd go CP. Something about the stitching and sole on the Ardoise makes them less attractive. I'd love to see the BV's in a rich wheat or ochre like FW13 wyatts.
It's funny you mention that cause the thing that kills me about the CP is that leather or plastic strip between the upper and sole.

Thinking about getting a pair of Lanvin Cap Toe since the sales are attractive.

Question about sizing, hearing these run big.

I'm a 40 in Margiela & Common Projects.

Should I get a 40 or 39 in Lanvin.

Thanks in advance.
I would say your better off with a 39

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom