Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[emoji]128293[/emoji]

Last edited:
@ those Cps up there...how nice it must be to be to be those 2 cp designers...and own each and every color/style that releases each season..

Is there a facebook group where I can trade my Yeezy 750s for some Margiela Futures + cash? I guess is there a high-end sneaker group that people here would recommend?

Is there a facebook group where I can trade my Yeezy 750s for some Margiela Futures + cash? I guess is there a high-end sneaker group that people here would recommend?

Dumb trade imo

Just resell them and get futures with money left over.

Somebody ID these for me in the front I think I know but yea.....

I heard people recommend down sizing on the CP Chelsea boots. If I'm normally a US11 / EU44 / UK10, what size should I get for the CP boots?

Unfortunately, there isn't a brick and mortar store that stocks them for me to try them on.

I heard people recommend down sizing on the CP Chelsea boots. If I'm normally a US11 / EU44 / UK10, what size should I get for the CP boots?

Unfortunately, there isn't a brick and mortar store that stocks them for me to try them on.
u could probably go 43.

Kev, those fake yeezy are real nice!! How did they run in size and where did you scoop them from? 

Also, really liking those dirty margiela low tops posted.  Guess mine will eventually look like that. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom