Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kev, those fake yeezy are real nice!! How did they run in size and where did you scoop them from? 

This

I assume he got from the lasco_mfg! Lol

I need to know sizing, I feel regret already smh.

Wonder if HS is mad they didn't do it now?

Last edited:
Sunny, as Al said, they are from Lasco, I think they only made 50 pairs and was sold out couple months ago. Check @lasco_mfg on IG.

They fit at least a full size big though.

kevineg6 kevineg6 your IG is [emoji]128293[/emoji]
I found you by accident while looking through people's Lasco yeezy pics, I think you own every shoe that I have ever wanted.

Last edited:
Yikes Kev, sounds really expensive.  Im still licking my wounds from the sale season. Porter and SSense beat me up! Guess I will have to live through you on those haha

I mean you can justify it by.........

Real Yeezy 2s go for so much now and these have way better quality with an upscale appeal for way less, not to mention rep yeezy 2s look so on point id never get a pair off eBay itd have to be at a big name cosignment but no way in gonna pay 5k for some solars.

Last edited:
Thanks DrKingSchultz, I know you are eyeing on those mint but I sold those to one of the member here a while ago.

Yeah Sunny, I know how it is, I'm gonna take a break myself too.

I swear I am,

I can't resist yeezy 750s so whatever drops in those. 350s I'm done moonrocks and tans best ones imo

Rick Owen, 1 Future if I can find that color I missed, those HS 4s if I can get and done. Practical list id say compared to most NT

Thanks DrKingSchultz, I know you are eyeing on those mint but I sold those to one of the member here a while ago.

Yeah Sunny, I know how it is, I'm gonna take a break myself too.

[emoji]128514[/emoji] I was admiring them for sure, but I think your a size bigger then me, you should have kept them! Everything on your page is [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Last edited:
Is that crepe even lighter in color ??

These appear to be the same "tan" color we saw last year SS16. The ones that were produced in extremely low quantities with the double pull tabs. They had the same lighter (than "khaki") color crepe that this pair has.

Last edited:
Futures go on sale. RO goes on sale. We not in the business of copping resell prices on yzys. FOG will sell out.

Miss me Al

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom