Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Friday everyone!

hows quality i can't remember which member had them but he said the pull tab fell off....debating ordering a pair
i've worn the **** out of my chelseas and the quality is great. 

and for the price it's a no brainer.

the wait sucks though but worth it. 

I'm all for getting designer **** on sale. But trying to fix a worth to a pair of shoes as contrasted with its inflated designer price is ridiculous since it is subjective. If you are in this thread, your amount of disposable income should be enough to buy a pair at full retail and have it not make a dent in your account or leave a balance on you credit card. That was my point.

Last edited:
I'm all for getting designer **** on sale. But trying to fix a worth to a pair of shoes as contrasted with its inflated designer price is ridiculous since it is subjective. If you are in this thread, your amount of disposable income should be enough to buy a pair at full retail and have it not make a dent in your account or leave a balance on you credit card. That was my point.

I won't be surprised how many in here never bought any designer stuff, have only bought a couple pairs of used arenas and start running their mouth like a pro stylist.

I maybe late but I love my tan common project chelseas. Its nice know people, my buddies stylist can pretty much grab anything that is hard to get. Trying to decide on pulling the trigger on the Bottega Chelseas in that Gamma grey.

I would like to hear some input from someone who owns both CP's and collegium's I would love to support if it was not too far off the shape. 
Based on their pics, Collegium definitely is more bulbous in comparison to CP. Would put them more in line with Lanvin's shape.

C, L, CP

Last edited:
hows quality i can't remember which member had them but he said the pull tab fell off....debating ordering a pair

Mine ripped the first time I wore them, but I also pulled on that b*tch as hard as possible to slide my foot in. All good though - Lian told me to take them to get repaired and send him the bill (not that I will bother doing that, but he stands behind his product).

I'm on their website now, why won't pictures show for the show i want to order?

also how is sizing?
he took down all the pictures and ordering because i believe he is going to add the new products soon or he is backed up on orders ever since the tobacco and grey colorways came out. 

but right now you will just have to wait for him to update the site...

or grailed is a good place to catch them cause people will inevitably order the wrong size and you can't return them because they are made to order.

i went down half a size from my TTS. 

or download the printable sizing chart and whatever your foot measures go half size down from that. 

Anyone know where I can find CP Achilles in a 47?  The shoe is so narrow that a 46 is too tight.  I saw a 47 on Mr. Porter last week, but played around too long & it's now gone.  My only other option is to go with the Givenchy knot sneaker.  Thanks in advance.

Based on their pics, Collegium definitely is more bulbous in comparison to CP. Would put them more in line with Lanvin's shape.

C, L, CP
Thanks for the comparison shot for the users! :smile:  

These are all great selections.

Just for the purpose of footwear knowledge, and to touch on one aspect.  Lanvin are produced in Portugal.   For those of you who are sticklers in craft.  Portugal factories are much similar to Chinese factories.  They GENERALLY run a 60% cheaper operation, in which usually translates into the footwear. 

Again, all these are great pieces for the minimalistic shoe, each brand kills it in their own lane!  Happy Friday!

-Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom