Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did I say that?
Your comment insinuated that you can only discuss certain things if you purchase a lot of high end items. "Used Balenciagas" as if dude owned 30 brand new ones he could talk as much as he would like 
grin.gif

Your comment insinuated that you can only discuss certain things if you purchase a lot of high end items. "Used Balenciagas" as if dude owned 30 brand new ones he could talk as much as he would like >D

Nah, you took it the wrong way, I'm only referring to the one who come in here and making insults (not discuss) and telll others how to dress while they only have a couple of used Balenciaga, if you visit this thread regularly and contribute often, you will understand exactly what I mean instead of twisting what I'm trying to say. Don't worry about it if you are not one of those trolls.

^^ very legit, all tax and import fees are included also.

Btw, if anyone need these MMM on discount, let me know.

Last edited:
damnnit those gats are tempting...

good sale. all black ramones on there too.  

Last edited:
Yeah Pretty good dealsl japejapejape, how's the Visvim holding up?
beautiful man...thanks again.  i was surprised how durable they are compared to my other visvims.

i've been giving them some heavy wear and they still look great. 

^^^The extra leather mud guard definitely helps, makes other visvim FBTs feel flimsy. They feel a little tight though with the extra materials, I should of went half size up.

Anyone know what happens if I don't pay customs charge? I ordered something but never accepted the package and ups keeps sending a bill for customs and return shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom