Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame that color isn't for some OG style Pleats I don't mean Perforated.

Wood copp in a heartbeat

Arenas are dead

(Disclaimer: to me)

Said it before and I'll say it again - Arenas look like glorified skate shoes.

On the topic of companies needing to release previous silhouettes, I can't for the life of me figure out why Raf doesn't re-release the Vandal.

To me, it doesn't get much better than this...

I Love my arenas. They are still one of my favorite shoes. I like them even more now that people seemed to have moved on from them.
Those off white arenas look awesome.
I wish I could pull off those yellow arenas though. I'm afraid I would be staring at my own feet all day.

Last edited:
Arenas are cool though. I'd get them if they were like $200-250. I just don't see them being worth what they cost.

Last edited:
Said it before and I'll say it again - Arenas look like glorified skate shoes.

On the topic of companies needing to release previous silhouettes, I can't for the life of me figure out why Raf doesn't re-release the Vandal.

To me, it doesn't get much better than this...

Yes! They had them on yoox years ago for mad low..hopefully they will return soon

Last edited:
Does that even qualify as high-end?

No

Jerry Lorenzo is considered high end but these will be Pac Sun I assume decent price. I'd personally take both pair over Arenas, fashion heads I talk to outside of NT don't do em anymore either lol. But whatever I just get tired of stuff especially after it's been bastardized, certain Js are forever dope to me also. I wish I could get the Just Dons but seems impossible.

These Efants Riches Deprimes retailed for $475 I think they are considered "high end" depends who you ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom