Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm just here to post pics, other ppl feel they played out doesn't matter. I can only speak for myself and they are done to me for a while now. Wish Pleats were back and seems many agree within this NT high end circle.

Geos on the other hand
:wow:

I never said SL10h was played out. It's based off one of my faves AJ1

Last edited:
Regardless of the leather, Saint Laurent sneakers have the perfect shape to me. They are still my favorite pair to put on.

And Al Audi do you really see a lot of people wearing futures and arenas? I ask because I rarely see people wearing high end sneakers when I'm out.
So I never get the feeling of things being played out or whatnot but it maybe because I might be a little older and out of the loop.
Lol most people don't wear high end sneakers...I really don't think people care that much just the stupid lil new generation hypebeast, forum, tumblr and instagramers (just my observation)

I'm just here to post pics, other ppl feel they played out doesn't matter. I can only speak for myself and they are done to me for a while now. 

I never said SL10h was played out. It's based off one of my faves AJ1
then why do you keep reiterating that arenas are played out? i've seen you say this over and over. 

take a break from the internet fam. lmao

Let me know when there's a sz 44 or 45 in the mint pleats...

I'm making an exception for this buying ban this year for those..

#pillowgang

But for real it looks like he stood in a puddle for a day until the water evaporated.

I think you guys are a bit confused... Those Margielas actually come like that, it's almost like a windbreaker jacket type material.

#pillowgang

But for real it looks like he stood in a puddle for a day until the water evaporated.
I think you guys are a bit confused... Those Margielas actually come like that, it's almost like a windbreaker jacket type material.
Yes. I think the picture may be deceiving but that is how they actually are.

Those Futures are very nice when you see them in person. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom