Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT: Saw this was posted earlier.
tongue.gif

Last edited:
When did these drop?

:wow:

Damn Futures are Arena prices now, always good to never pay retail, except sometimes.

Those are not on YSL.com I'm bout to hit my man about those to see if he ever saw them before..... :nerd:

Last edited:
:wow:

Damn Futures are Arena prices now, always good to never pay retail, except sometimes.

Those are not on YSL.com I'm bout to hit my man about those to see if he ever saw them before..... :nerd:

They just got put up on SSENSE but its weird that they aren't on YSL.com. I went there just like you when I saw em.

those are the best ones so far. 
I agree, I've owned both suede pairs but only still have the brown SL18H and I still love those.  There's something about that black leather pair though and I like it so much better than the ones with the black sole that have been out for a while.

I believe there was a light grey suede SL18H that was supposed to come out but I've yet to see them.  Those might be my favorite if/when I see them in person.

I believe there was a light grey suede SL18H that was supposed to come out but I've yet to see them.  Those might be my favorite if/when I see them in person.

These? They been out.

These grey suede and those new black leather are both amazing.

Last edited:
Also, it doesn't have to be "high end" but does anyone have recommendations for casual grey suede boots?  

I do like some Chelseas, I'm open to a lot of styles but I don't want anything too sleek or pointy or with much of a heel, I don't like the Wyatt, jodhpurs, anything along those lines.   

I'm eyeing the Bottega Venetta Chelsea in Ardoise but I don't know if I'll wear them enough to justify $800+, I actually prefer the style of the Common Projects but I don't like those in grey.  The Story Et Fall Chelsea that I've seen posted are attractive in grey, it's a beautiful color and could otherwise be perfect but I don't want to wait that long nor do I think they would be as comfortable as I'd like (I've read they're narrow).  I'm open to a higher end desert boot style or something similar (these are actually to replace distressed grey suede Clark's that are 5-6 years old) or anything with crepe, Vibram, rubber soles, etc

is it just me? or does anyone else think that these would be better without the fringes...
I remember posting last year about wanting to cut off the fringes on my SL18H but I never got the courage.  I was so close, bought hobby knives and tested cutting suede on an old pair of shoes I was donating (heel tab), etc.  Then I looked into having it done.

I do like the added detail of the fringes but I think the SL18H would look just as good and potentially more versatile without them.

is it just me? or does anyone else think that these would be better without the fringes...

I think I mentioned to a buddy about cutting off the fringes on this pair. He said no way the fringes make the shoe pop.

So nah it's not a crazy idea imo. Someone did it on this forum with the black pair I think.

Last edited:

Can someone please help me with this legit check? Its for a friend. I compared these to mine but the soles are diff. No outline around the name like my black pair so i figured i would ask u guys. The experts. Any help is appreciated.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom