Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

They look like Creative Recreations

@echau  Fit looks good.  Did you have them tapered or are they straight off the shelf? Also, what size waist are you? Ive noticed as soon as you hit size 32 waist the hem gets bigger than the 15.5cm

sunny23 sunny23 , not altered. My waist measures 32", and these are size 29, which measure 32" at the waist. The newer d02s are looser than previous seasons. I fit size 30 in last seasons d02s.

Ed def selling me. Working out with my people's right now on acquiring a pair. Hopefully for under retail :D

Thanks guys.
Need Supply restocked CP Chelsea's. There's free 2-day shipping, 2.5% cash back via ebates, and a 15% discount code.
I'm trying very hard not to grab a pair right now...

Thanks guys.
Need Supply restocked CP Chelsea's. There's free 2-day shipping, 2.5% cash back via ebates, and a 15% discount code.
I'm trying very hard not to grab a pair right now...

I'd definitely get a pair of the sand joints. I'd have already copped if they carried size 39.

Only thing that's stopping me is I want to cop nut wyatts or cigar jodhpurs instead.

If those are your choices I'd def get the wyatts or jodhpurs...cropped or not any of those choices >

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom