Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by rare23

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by rare23

i hit up saks today even though the instore sale is tmw. copped some stuff on presale. basically paid the discount price and i can pick up any time after tmw. ill post after i pickup on sunday. on another note this dude maino was at saks while i was there tryin on the monclers lol.
did they stick to the exclusions list? i know its gonna vary store to store-
pretty much.. from the things i asked about i can tell you for a fact that gucci, prada, and commes de garcons are excluded. dior homme isnt excluded though.
just came back- gucci, prada and dolce excluded...no leeway
ohwell.gif

Sorry if it was posted. didnt feel like goin thorugh entire thread. Getting the lv sneaker boot as a gift. How do they run. I wear an 8.5 wat size do u suggesti get.

Originally Posted by shoeGUINDALOON

Sorry if it was posted. didnt feel like goin thorugh entire thread. Getting the lv sneaker boot as a gift. How do they run. I wear an 8.5 wat size do u suggest i get.
Probably 7 or 7.5
Generally go down at least 1 though.

2ekhbhz.jpg

Picked these up recently. Love these joints. Leather is lovely...great fit. May get the white ones as well

Well today was a good day. I was at houston galleria gucci and I went in just to see some of the fall/winter collections and ask about the 09 Slip on's. Iasked the lady she had no idea what I was talking about. So I was about to leave and there they where. I couldnt believe it, I thought they werent suppose todrop until Spring 09. You might want to check your local gucci store. Price was 425.

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

Well today was a good day. I was at houston galleria gucci and I went in just to see some of the fall/winter collections and ask about the 09 Slip on's. I asked the lady she had no idea what I was talking about. So I was about to leave and there they where. I couldnt believe it, I thought they werent suppose to drop until Spring 09. You might want to check your local gucci store. Price was 425.

Boy u a fool for dem joints off the chain
pimp.gif
roll.gif
EVERYBODY I got some stuff for sale should b in the buy sell soon pm me

Nice pick-up Houston & JD.
I've been wanting those high-top Guccis but in canvas.
Why did they have to change the slipons? They made the back panetl all leather instead of the monogram.
Hopefully that is not what made them raise the price almost $100.

I kinda like em better with a diff material on the back though as opposed to just all canvas. Either way, I think it would've been better with suede but Iknow they'll sell out regardless

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

Well today was a good day. I was at houston galleria gucci and I went in just to see some of the fall/winter collections and ask about the 09 Slip on's. I asked the lady she had no idea what I was talking about. So I was about to leave and there they where. I couldnt believe it, I thought they werent suppose to drop until Spring 09. You might want to check your local gucci store. Price was 425.
pimp.gif
are these seasonal? if they are might just wait till theyhave that semi annual sale thats if they will even have any left.

Originally Posted by airmaxes

I kinda like em better with a diff material on the back though as opposed to just all canvas. Either way, I think it would've been better with suede but I know they'll sell out regardless

I haven't decided yet which looks better to me yet.
I guess it's better in a way that it would prevent or at least easier to clean jeans stain on the brown leather than the canvas.
I would still probably get a pair so that I can wear my other pair more often.
I stillw ant this in black canvas or leather though.

Originally Posted by RFX45

I kinda like em better with a diff material on the back though as opposed to just all canvas. Either way, I think it would've been better with suede but I know they'll sell out regardless

I guess it's better in a way that it would prevent or at least easier to clean jeans stain on the brown leather than the canvas.
WELL FX 2DAY IS YOUR LUCKY DAY IVE BEEN HOLDIN OUT THE CRUISE COLLECTION BEEN UP ON GUCCI FOR ABOUT A WEEK NOW. DO ME A FAVOR AND POST THEREST SO EVERYONE CAN C.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Saw those slips in the Gucci 5th Ave store - they were looking real nice. Definitely recommend just by seeing them in person

Originally Posted by kicks409

Originally Posted by RFX45

WELL FX 2DAY IS YOUR LUCKY DAY IVE BEEN HOLDIN OUT THE CRUISE COLLECTION BEEN UP ON GUCCI FOR ABOUT A WEEK NOW. DO ME A FAVOR AND POST THE REST SO EVERYONE CAN C.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Damn, I can't believe I missed those. The cruise line has some potential. Some nice colorways.

213463_BDDH0_1073_001_full.jpg
213463_BDDH0_9010_001_full.jpg
213463_BDDH0_9756_001_full.jpg

202744_CBBG0_4169_001_full.jpg
202744_CBBE0_4375_001_full.jpg
202744_CBBG0_1280_001_full.jpg

202753_CBBD0_2875_001_full.jpg
202753_CBBD0_7666_001_full.jpg
202753_E7IR0_6466_001_full.jpg

117711_FVE40_9674_001_full.jpg
162679_AG160_1067_001_full.jpg
212456_ADX80_9062_001_full.jpg