Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those blues look real, I have a pair also.

And god damn, I'm not even gonna bother looking around Minneapolis for the slip ons, im ordering the black ones this week.

I havent seen this thread in a min some of my contributions.. i need to steph up my high end game for work i can keep wearing my lv's i retired my blackpradas i beat those to death..

Originally Posted by illmatickal

Legit check
nerd.gif
not sure if this is the right place to post. How much do these go for? I've seen another NT'er with these, was wondering how much you paid?

33b8_1.JPG

3322_1.JPG

32c6_1.JPG

they look official 2 me they dont make this color anymore retail was like 385 r 395

Originally Posted by airmaxes

And by the way, alot of people have been asking me about the blue joints that's practically sold out at my store, here they are. Basically the last pair and we just got them in no more than 2 weeks ago:

man dem joints off the chain what sizes did they have left

9.5G as of yesterday. PM me if you need them, I'll see if I can ship a pair out to you from another spot. By the way the GG interlock is actually navy bluewhich makes them even hotter.

Legit check on these

I need to stop spending money i just bought my girl some burberry andjuicy boots.. had to make her high end #%$ equivalent to mine i might get her the patent LV''s i have in the women probably for Christmas..

ANYONE KNOW WERE I CAN FIND BURBERRY RAIN BOOTS IN A MENS 12..NOWERE TO BE FOUND. THEY DO EXIST MY OLD MANAGER HAD THEM

I'm on the fence with those, only because the material on the upper is normally real stiff and in that it looks like its either too flimsy or just beenbeat up to death. Then, I see the bottom is not that worn looking. Also, you need a better pic of the side part where the little buckle is, it looks like itstoo much of an oval when the authentic joints are more circular...

those are widely faked - cant call it from them pix...sole looks funny to me...i have those in another color and def dont remember the circlesunderneath...then again i havent touched them since may so wait for some more people to chime in...
nerd.gif

I was actually going to get these awhile back they do have circles onthe bottom dude has 100% feedback and states if they are fake i get 3 times my money back i know a guy at nordstrom thats good at spotting them so when i dropin to get my girls burberrys ill run it by him.. ill ask the seller for more pics too

I wear those Guccis on a weekly basis, I love them regret passing on the black suede.
Anywho, all the points made are true, the buckle, the shape, etc...
To me, I can't quite put my finger on it but they do look fake.
Like the buckle placement isn't straight and slightly crooke din those pics.
There is also something in the toe part that bother me, I'm not sure what.
If I remember, I'll double check when I get home.
The sole is correct though, it does have those circles, which I believe makes them a lot heavier compared to other Gucci shoes.

Originally Posted by RFX45

The sole is correct though, it does have those circles, which I believe makes them a lot heavier compared to other Gucci shoes.

shows how much i wear mines
laugh.gif
unless the green joints are diff

Cashmere,

I think those joints are good money, more pics would help but on second look they're good

Cashmere, after taking a look at my pair of Gucci pair, they look pretty good.
There is a good chance it is authentic since everything seems to match up well.

Good luck.

im gonna wait till neimanmarcus private sale to get the gucci slip ons for 30% off. the nm private sale is no joke.. NO EXCLUSIONS.

The NM Private Sale is suppose to be late this month or early next month. The problem is, if the shoe will be in the stores yet.
I've called all teh department store in my area that carry Gucci and none of them has received the slip-ons as of yet.
Some hasn't evenr eceived any shoes from the Cruise line yet. I really do hope it would be out by the time the sale comes around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom