Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No clue I don't follow boots like I do sneakers.

He said SS16 so I assumed new?

A that's you all day. Beautiful boot. Don't you have those in diff color?

They're permanent collection so they come out each season. Beautiful boot indeed - need a pair for myself.

question for those with the hender scheme 4s////

where did you guys get your shoe cream
and
did you get delicate or natural? thanks

Can I get a legit check on these?

Those are nice, but if you have wide feet the flap above the top of your foot protrudes and it looks awful.

And what's wrong with that heel? It's not even that big.

I think that boot looks real nice off foot but when on and worn a bit it looks bad in my opinion. Ive tried them on many times trying to convince myself i like them but never end up buying.  It could have something to do with the fact I'm a size 45 and they look like flippers. 

I think that boot looks real nice off foot but when on and worn a bit it looks bad in my opinion. Ive tried them on many times trying to convince myself i like them but never end up buying.  It could have something to do with the fact I'm a size 45 and they look like flippers. 

Yea

Some stuff just translates better in smaller feet

But I would never trade being 6'1" for a smaller foot.

Lol Al, I'm 6'1 also. I'm a size 12.5 but I size down not up in everything I buy. 12.5 is a hard size to get in a lot of shoes. What's nice is when a shoe runs big and I can just get a 45.

Here's a pic of my y3s I picked up in the sale. Took them to the gym today, Shoe gets surprising hot with the neoprene sock liner.

Need some shopping advice. heading to Paris in May, where are some places i should look to shop, the only event thats a definite will be hitting the Louvre, would like to stay in the areas near the best shopping as i prefer to walk if possible to actual see and take in as much as possible, 

any other suggestions will be greatly appreciated 

I feel the same way. Some shoes/boots just look dope off foot but when I put em on I feel like I got clown shoes on.

Prob gonna pull the trigger on some harness jawnz again. Miss them so damb much :frown:

What happen to your pair?

I just got shipping confirmation email from SSENSE on the Black Fringed Court Classic High-Top Sneakers. I'll take detailed pics. If they suck like the sl10h, they have a legit return policy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom