Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fire
How the hell you drive a Tesla working at footlocker. Your priorities are all ****** up.

No shade but something doesn't add up. Years ago I was offered a job as a GM of a HOH, it was $8.50 an hour plus a weak bonus. ****, even there district managers made less then I did 10 years ago.

Lol just playing along guys relax. :lol:

That wouldn't even be possible to do.

I'm a OG. Most hated NTer. 8th account.

I'm older now.

Last edited:
Question, does anyone know the difference between CP Original Achilles & Retro Achilles sneaker? They look identical, but the retro Achilles carries a higher price tag. Thanks in advance.

If it's the pair I'm thinking about, the tongue is different.

Picked up visvim FBT elk dark brown size 10 for $200 off tres bien. Then I remembered what Sunny23 told me--low irresistible prices of sneakers add up, and I just recently picked up Bottega slip ons, Lanvin mid cap toe, and 2 CP bballs. I emailed TBS to cancel my order. Should pop up back on the site soon. Whoever is interested, keep an eye out. Price is unreal.

I'll take pics later today

Currently only high end sneaker I have that's if I even like. I don't care for keeping long term. Use em and done, off to next buyer.

Last edited:

I'll take pics later today

Currently only high end sneaker I have that's if I even like. I don't care for keeping long term. Use em and done, off to next buyer.

You gonna at least tell us what sneaker is in there?

Nice wallet though :pimp:

Those white y-3 are fire but looks like they get dirty too easy. And 200 for Visvim is a steal, I wouldn't be able to cancel that order even if they weren't my size :lol:

Here they are...I see at least one difference now, the stitching pattern near the side/ankle are is different.  Sorry I missed that before.

Last edited:

Here they are...I see at least one difference now, the stitching pattern near the side/ankle are is different.  Sorry I missed that before.

Right. Retros are modeled off Stan Smiths. It's basically an achilles but the tongue and heel are different. I had a pair of retro but I returned them. Didn't like the shorter tongue.

Last edited:
I can def find out for you. My boy legit in RO.

I want these. Def can do the bag until I have a job again lol.
Info  on that bag, style and cost? I never seem to make it to the boutique when visiting NYC.. Was informed that they will accept phone orders if you have style your looking to purchase 

^Too much heel for me but nice :pimp:

Honestly, I was worried about that too. This is the 1.2 inch heel, which in person isn't bad at all. Anything higher than this I couldn't do. Like some of their other boots are 1.6 inch I believe? And it's too much for
Me, especially since I'm like 5'8" with a size 43 shoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom