Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a minute guys. New pick ups today. Not sure if I'm keeping the blue or the perforated pairs but the off whites and mustards are very nice! Got an eye out for the olive CP chelseas coming up too.

I want to see more pics of the off white if you can

Got these in, BV in Ardoise.  I would say they run large for most people but I'm cursed with wide feet, the length would be fine if not for that.  I'm surprised because I thought the more rounded toe would be fine.  I put them up against Clark's Desert Boots and they're about 3/8" narrower which makes the difference for me.

I'm debating whether I should try to exchange for 1/2 size up or just return them.  They're very nice but I also don't know that close to $900 w/tax is justifiable.
It's been a minute guys. New pick ups today. Not sure if I'm keeping the blue or the perforated pairs but the off whites and mustards are very nice! Got an eye out for the olive CP chelseas coming up too.
Very nice!  If you can, please get a pic with them against a white background.

Picked these up yesterday:

Thanks a lot man! Any idea of sizing?? I'm a 10.5 in Jordan's, 42 in Balenciaga arenas.
Tbh I'm not quite sure bro, I have yet to pull the trigger on them because I'm not sure what size to get as well hahaha. But I'm sure one of the OG heads in here can help out with sizing [emoji]128526[/emoji]

23soles 23soles Blue pair not as versatile as the other colors but love how it pops

Thanks a lot man! Any idea of sizing?? I'm a 10.5 in Jordan's, 42 in Balenciaga arenas.

TTS in MMM so 43 would prob work for you

Today

Last edited:
Are these legit? The seller has low feedback, worn but look in good condition, was thinking of putting in a offer.

Last edited:
@ForestBondurant those tobacco SEF's are looking nice!

@Hennessy nice to see black CP's get some play! Hope the birthday celebration was a success.

@illmatickal making me want futures all over again. Very clean.

And for those that asked, here's a quick shot of the off white CP's against a white background [the white CP box lid].
These look so dope.  Are the shoe laces the same off white/cream color as well?  Or when you go outdoors is it like the white arenas and the laces are super white compared to the mayo leather?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom